“Wholesome, tasty food the old-fashioned way, just like home cooking!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Yorkshire Restaurant

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 236 restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American
Perth, Australia
“Wholesome, tasty food the old-fashioned way, just like home cooking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

After checking tripadvisor reviews on this restaurant we came here for dinner. The food was made with fresh ingredients, well cooked, tasty and there was more than enough to eat. We have been traveling in the USA for over two weeks and this was by far the best meal we've had in this price range. Service was fast and attentive, the owner friendly. The only regret we have is that we had to leave for Washington the next day and could not come back for breakfast!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

89% Recommend
Frankfurt, Germany
“Very Good breakdast Diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

You want a Classic American Breakfast ? That is the Place to go. Independant old style diner. They offer all the American Breakfast Classics incl Cornedbeef Beef Hash ( very Good!) Friendly service. Good , freshly prepaired food - you will like it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
maine
“Great breakfast - great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Our hotel clerk recommended this restaurant - what a great find!! Do not let the appearance fool you! The waitresses were very friendly, and the breakfast was one of the best. My husband and I each had eggs, home fries, sausage and a grilled English muffin. We went there two says in a row. Definitely recommend!

Manassas, Virginia
“Best breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Definitely the best food and value going in Manassas for breakfast. I highly recommend the place. Really great old school diner and food.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
northern virginia
“Delicious breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have lived in Northern Virginia for over 24 years and have driven by this restaurant many times when I used to live in Centreville. My son and I went here to have breakfast recently and it had to be the best breakfast that I have ever had anywhere in this area. The place looks like it might be a dive. The booth we sat in had some peeling going on. No big deal. My son had the equivalent of Denny's version of the grand slam breakfast, eggs, pancakes, bacon. The pancakes are huge and so delicious. Bacon and eggs were prepared perfectly. I had the western omelette with hash browns and homemade biscuit. So, so delicious. I never make omelettes at home and I will order them out. Now the next best thing to the food is the prices. My son's breakfast $6.50 and mine $6.95. Unbelievable. Highly recommend.

• Visited September 2012