“Very Good breakdast Diner” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 237 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American
Frankfurt, Germany
“Very Good breakdast Diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

You want a Classic American Breakfast ? That is the Place to go. Independant old style diner. They offer all the American Breakfast Classics incl Cornedbeef Beef Hash ( very Good!) Friendly service. Good , freshly prepaired food - you will like it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

90% Recommend
maine
“Great breakfast - great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Our hotel clerk recommended this restaurant - what a great find!! Do not let the appearance fool you! The waitresses were very friendly, and the breakfast was one of the best. My husband and I each had eggs, home fries, sausage and a grilled English muffin. We went there two says in a row. Definitely recommend!

Manassas, Virginia
“Best breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Definitely the best food and value going in Manassas for breakfast. I highly recommend the place. Really great old school diner and food.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
northern virginia
“Delicious breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have lived in Northern Virginia for over 24 years and have driven by this restaurant many times when I used to live in Centreville. My son and I went here to have breakfast recently and it had to be the best breakfast that I have ever had anywhere in this area. The place looks like it might be a dive. The booth we sat in had some peeling going on. No big deal. My son had the equivalent of Denny's version of the grand slam breakfast, eggs, pancakes, bacon. The pancakes are huge and so delicious. Bacon and eggs were prepared perfectly. I had the western omelette with hash browns and homemade biscuit. So, so delicious. I never make omelettes at home and I will order them out. Now the next best thing to the food is the prices. My son's breakfast $6.50 and mine $6.95. Unbelievable. Highly recommend.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bristow, Virginia
“Its all about the food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Great, homecooked, southern style cooking and wonderful service. This place is in a kind of seedy part of town, in a 50s style diner restaurant, but it has the best food we've had in the area. The Mrs had the fried chicken and I had the country-fried steak (smothered in white gravy, very well seasoned) and we were both delighted with our choices. ALMOST everything was home cooked: the steaks were cut there, the cole slaw was made on site, as were the fries. The only thing that came out of a can was the greenbeans (and they were honest about it!). I had vegetable soup to start and it was great. The wife had a cup of chili and that was as good as it gets. The waitress was friendly, attentive and helpful. This is an excellent place to eat.

• Visited September 2012