“Very Good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 247 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a fine dining Italian and American Restaurant, where you can come and enjoy a delicious meal as well as see how our chefs cook and prepare your meal thanks to our unique open kitchen. We also have a fine selection of wines to go along with your dish.
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I'm always happy to eat here. The pork shank with potatoes is always good. The crab cakes are loaded with crab. Don't forget the bisque. The servers are friendly.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Home
“Down Hill”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Used to be on of my go to places. The last 4 times i have been there, (not good at all). I will never eat at Gunnis again. To bad we used to go about once a week. Once when we compained all we got was attitdude and sat around for 15 or so while the manger tried to find out why the food was so bad.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Manassas, Virginia
“HOME AWAY FROM HOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

My coworkers and I eat at Gunnis all the time after work. The food, service, and owners are great,and I enjoy myself every time I go. The live entertainment and atmosphere is also very family friendly! If you are looking for a place near Manassas, Gunnis is they way to go!

Highland Village, Texas
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

What a nice surprise! Great food, immaculately clean and attentive service! We were just passing through and decided to stop for lunch. I'm so glad we did!

“In One word Excellant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Had lunch here during a stay in Manassas to visit the civil war battle fields. It was great. There's parking they take credit card. Only thing I will say us I was only customer so that could be why I got such great service. But service aside try the lobster bisque and crab stuffed mushroom they are awesome. Price wise I had two appetizers and a sandwich for $27 can't go wrong with the value so my advice give it a try