“Delicious eggplant and personal service!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 247 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a fine dining Italian and American Restaurant, where you can come and enjoy a delicious meal as well as see how our chefs cook and prepare your meal thanks to our unique open kitchen. We also have a fine selection of wines to go along with your dish.
Annapolis, Maryland
“Delicious eggplant and personal service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I'm pretty sure that we arrived just as they typically would close between lunch and dinner, but the owner welcomed us in and we were treated to an anniversary lunch with the dining room to ourselves! The service was impeccable and the food was everything that other reviewers claimed it was. I had the eggplant rollatini and Caesar salad, which were both delicious, but the dessert of a "toasted almond" flavored tiramisu brought me back to my youth when I would look forward to the Good Humor man doleing out his toasted almond bars! Yummy!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Franklin, Tennessee
“Great Restaurant in Manassas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

I had dinner here. I started with the calamari. It is the best calamari I have ever had. It had 2 sauces that mixed beautifully. I had a ceasar salad that was good and then the beef stroganoff that was excellent. A great little restaurant in Manassas.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Unimpressive outside, very nice inside”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Stopped at this restaurant on the way back from the DC zoo. A little hard to find, even with the GPS and in a pretty unassuming building. On a Tuesday evening (6 PM) there was only one other table occupied. Due to a language barrier, we got three separate glasses of wine instead of the bottle I ordered, so not a very good bargain. The staff was very friendly and service was excellent. I had ravioli, which I thought was tasty, but certainly not a very large serving for the price. Everyone else had only good things to say about the food. They also brought a children's menu when asked, so my grandson was able to get his usual chicken tenders. We would certainly go back to this restaurant.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Gunni's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I went there with friends on their recommendation. Over all impression, very positive. Friendly simple atmosphere, very attentive service. entrees a bit pricey for what you get. I was there on a Sunday afternoon and the sound level was quite acceptable. Conversation was easy--no need to shout. Deserts were generous and delicious. My only complaint is with the entree. Size was acceptable, flavor was good, but for a pasta without expensive meat/fish just sausage, $23 was a bit excessive.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Don't be put off by the location. The food inside is always great. the staff are very personable. Good wine selection. Try the lobster bisque and the pork shank. My wife loves the eggplant Parmesan. Without question the best place in Manassas.

Visited July 2012