“Lovely Room” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Manassas Junction Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manassas
Manassas Junction Bed and Breakfast
9311 Prescott Ave, Manassas, VA 20110 -5311   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Manassas B&B and Inns
Bristow, Virginia, United States
“Lovely Room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

The Prescott room was wonderful and had everything I could ask for. Bed was extremely comfortable. Entire house was full of history and charm. We really enjoyed relaxing on the wrap around porch. The breakfast was amazing. The muffins were my favorite. Thanks to Ann and Mark for a very pampered stay. We will be back and we highly recommend for anyone looking for a unique and cozy stay in historic Manassas VA.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

36 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Bristow, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

My wife just took me to the Manassas Junction Bed and Breakfast for a wonderful, romantic, anniversary weekend. The House is so beautiful. The room was full of beautiful antiques. The bed was so comfortable it was amazing. We sat on the beautiful wrap around porch, drank wine and watched the world go by!

It is a short walk from fine dining in old town Manassas. Great location!

The coffee and breakfast were excellent and our hosts Mark and Ann were very friendly.

I highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I recently spent the weekend at this gem while attending the Virginia Scottish Games and Festival in Plains. I will admitt this was not the first B&B I looked at while planning my trip. I originally looked at the Bennet House but by the time I decided to book the stay the room was already taken. Much to my luck and benefit I was able to get a room at Manassas Junction. The hostess Anne was delightful as well as her husband Mark. The Prescott room was wonderfully decorated and very inviting. A welcome basket of nuts, fresh fruit, protein bars and bottled water as well as mineral water was waiting for us when we arrived. The bed was comfortable. My wife though did need help getting into bed (she is 5"1'). The bathroom was stocked with many towels and toiletries. The breakfast consisted of fresh fruit with organic yogurt, freshly made scones or muffins and frittata on one day and the next eggs to order. They were very accomodating to my wife's dietary needs due to food allergies. The organic freshly made French Pressed coffee was delicious. The B&B is convienently located on the main street of Old Town Manassas, within 8 to 10 minutes walking distance of several resturant and pubs. Also on the same street is the train station that can be taken to D.C.! I did become concern when I saw that railroad tracks were not too far from the B&B but my worries were unfounded as the only time I heard the train were at 7:30 pm and around 9:00 am. Ann has her own organic vegetable garden which she use to prepare the meals. I regularly stay at B&Bs and this gem did not disappoint.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We spent the night after attending a wine festival in the area. We arrived in the evening and enjoyed a peaceful time on the patio. The entire house was decorated down to the last detail to feel that you were 100 years back in history, even the push button light switches. Our room was clean and comfortable. There was even a little basket of snacks and water for us.

In the morning we had a delicious gourmet breakfast, with everything served on antique plates and dishes. Fresh fruit (some of which was from the garden, home-made muffins, an omlet, the french-press coffee was really good too.

The stay was very relaxing and enjoyable. Anne and Mark were wonderful hosts, warm and friendly. We look forward to coming back again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Holmfirth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Sadly we only had one night here on our way further South. I say sadly because we loved the house so much. Anne and Mark are lovely friendly hosts. The location is great, close to downtown and an easy drive to Bull Run Battlefield. Our room was large and well appointed. We had stayed in Washington for the previous two nights, but if we had known how close to the railway station the b&b is situated we would have driven from Dulles to here, (it's closer than driving to DC from Dulles) and travelled by train to the city for our sightseeing. We had a really good evening meal at the recommended Thai restaurant in Old Town. Lovely tasty breakfast which included warm muffins. Would recommend this b&b to anyone.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Spent one nice, relaxing night in a large room with a great bed. House is old and full of character. We walked two blocks into the historic old town and had an authentic Cajun meal. There were several appetizing restaurant choices. Breakfast was delicious and the company was enjoyable.

Room Tip: Both rooms are great, but the Prescott Room has a view of the road.