“Excellent service and great location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10810 Battleview Pkwy, Manassas, VA 20109 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites Manassas)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 20%
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Fort Worth, Texas
“Excellent service and great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Caveat to this review is that I was here for a quick business trip. That said, this is a typical HIE property meaning that the quality is consistent with the brand - clean rooms, nice breakfast, and well kept building. The staff on duty was always friendly and, with my limited interaction, very helpful. The location is excellent. It is 2 lights off the interstate north of the busier part of the main road (234). It's next to a community college, but traffic was still fairly light in the area. If you have a north facing room, you will have a view of the woods that border the Manassas battlefield site. It is quiet and just minutes away from restaurants on the other side of the interstate. There is a Cracker Barrel across the street if you just want to walk. Nice place - highly recommended if you're staying in the area. Oh, and really easy to get to from Dulles.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Vanessa M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Hello RYCA1,

Thank you for the 5 star rating of your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas. It was our pleasure to have served you and we look forward to be at your service again when your travel plans bring you back into our area.

Best Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel was under some renovation. Breakfast was ok and not great. Keny from front office helped me to resolve some issues... He was great and helpful and he went way beyond to help me.. I will visit this hotel again because this guy was great

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Hello Wally K,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. My apologies if we fell short on some of your expectations. I want you to know that your concerns have been noted and addressed. I also want to thank you for recognizing my team member Keni for going above and beyond in resolving your needs.

Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Complementary upgrade to a suite, which was enormous and comes with a jacuzzi tub. Excellent condition and cleanliness.

The usual complementary breakfast meets your morning needs, without having to find a cafe.

I left an expensive watch in the room when I checked. Housekeeping found it and gave to front desk to hold. Thanks Keni and Norma.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Hello Geoffrey S,

The 5 star rating you have given Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas team is truly a reward for all of us. It was our pleasure to be at your service and thank you for the kind comments. I also want to thank you for recognizing Keni & Norma's attention to your priced belonging that was left behind.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first time staying at this property. I was quite impressed with my room. My suite was very clean and very well appointed. The front desk and house keeping staff were courteous and professional. I travel every week and normally stay in a HI Express. I would like to recognize Mr. Kenny White (front desk). I had a situation that needed immediate attention and he went above and beyond to accommodate me. His professionalism and positive attitude exceeded my expectations!

• Stayed January 2015
Hello Reid9773,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for giving Holiday Inn Express & Suites a 5 star rating. I also want to thank you for recognizing Keni's extra effort in ensuring your needs were met. We hope to be at your service again in the future.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is one of my favorite properties. I really like the room designs. Every time I have stayed I have been in a mini suite - separate bedroom, micro, sink, fridge, sleep sofa, two tv's. It is in a great location and the price is very competitive.

During my most recent stay the front desk worker Yomairi Ti went way, way beyond the call of duty. I work in schools, and there was a storm forecast for the morning. I asked what was the best source of info to learn if schools would be called canceled. Yomairi gave me what was her best answer at the time, and it was a good answer. She then proceeded to call the local tv stations to ask them about school closing announcements and surprised me when she called with a more extensive answer. This was not something I had asked her to do, and certainly didn't expect it. As it turns out school was not canceled, I believe it was the first time in history that Virginia did not cancel their schools at the hint of snow. I had the info early, got out early, and the fact that Yomairi had shown such kindness helped me deal with the massive traffic jam that the snow caused.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Hello Jedlie,

Thank you for adding Holiday Inn Express & Suites to your "favorite properties" list and for rating your experience a 5 star one! I also want to thank you for recognizing Yomairi's exceptional service. It is always our pleasure to serve our valued guests with the highest quality and most genuine service. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

North Port, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I couldn't have found a better hotel than this one. I came from Florida to Virginia for my sister's services after her unexpected death last December. The staff, especially Keni who went out of his way to get me checked in 2 hours early and without my knowledge upgrade me to a suite. The suite itself was tremendous, spacious, warm and comfortable, well maintained, but spotless. I personally have traveled and lived the world over but this hotel rates at the top of my list for quality and value. I would not hestitate to recommend this Holiday Inn express to anyone and everyone. Thanks Keni for making my trip so much better.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Hello Gary S,

Thank you for sharing your comments and for rating Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas a 5 star hotel! It was our pleasure to be at your service and we're glad we made your visit a great experience. Thank you also for recognizing Keni's exceptional service.

Falls Church, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was planning a romantic weekend getaway for myself and my girlfriend.
I searched around, hoping to find a decent hotel with a pool, and in-room Jacuzzi.
I found both at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites, of Manassas Virginia.
The location was nice,
the parking lot well lit and felt safe.
The staff were very polite, courteous, and greeted us warmly each time they saw us,
the breakfast buffet was free, and very well stocked, we at like kings.

The room was fantastic, a large suite with a king sized bed, 2 fold out couches, 2 large flat screen TV's, a large well stocked bathroom, and a huge Jacuzzi.

I also want to specifically call out two of the staff that I feel deserve extra special recognition for their efforts to ensure our stay was perfect:

The staffers I am referring to are Hamdi, who works at the front desk, and Kenneth (Keni) who I believe works in guest services.

Friday night, we were leaving for a romantic dinner at a local restaurant.
Our car battery had died. We were stuck, and close to missing our reservation.
The woman at the front desk, Hamdi, was very sympathetic and friendly, she contacted her coworker Kenneth (Keni), who immediately pulled up his own personal car, and assisted us with a jump start.
This kind of service was certainly above and beyond the call, and was very, very much appreciated. Because of this we were still able to make our dinner reservation.

The rest of the staff was also very polite, professional, and courteous. At one point we needed more towels, I asked at the front desk, and within a few minutes a large stack of assorted bath and hand towels was delivered to us.

I absolutely recommend this place. Everything about it is excellent, and the price does not break your bank account.

Room Tip: For a romantic getaway, you cannot beat the King Jacuzzi room. King sized bed, two (2) 42" fla...