“Comfortable and clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10810 Battleview Pkwy, Manassas, VA 20109 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites Manassas)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 20%
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Comfortable and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

In staying in many hotels, it is possible to develop a feel for a hotel. This HI Express was clean, the staff was very helpful and friendly. The housekeeping was efficient. Breakfast was good except for the fruit. Each day the fruit was over ripe. Parking lot is a little tight, with only only access. Parking and leaving was a little difficult. Lots of other hotels in area, probably would use them next time. Had two different rooms, neither air conditioner seemed to work well. I think they might have put limits on them. Irritating.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Vanessa M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, September 19, 2014
Hello Hytecher09,

Thank you for your comments and for recognizing the staff's helpfulness and friendliness. My apologies if we fell short on your other expectations. If there's anything I can do to make it right I may be reached at 703-393-9797.

Best Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

From the moment I walked in the door I was presented with his awesome smile and extremely cordial manner. Keni certainly has style and his laugh and smile was contageous for all my party who met him.When we could not find a luggae cart to carry our bags to the third room, he stepped up and became Keni the bellman in a split second and would not even take a tip from us for extraordinary efforts. So Keni best I can do is tell others about you and hopefully they will get some too.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Hello Askgonzo,

Thank you for giving Holiday Inn Express & Suites a 5 Star Rating and for recognizing Keni's excellent service and "can do" attitude. We look forward to be at your service again in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

Stayed here with a friend to go to Jiffy Lube Live for Linkin Park, August 12-14.
Hotel was clean, beds & pillows were very comfortable, all staff members we encountered were very friendly & helpful.
The pool & hot tub are bigger than I expected, and the whole swimming area was clean & well-maintained.
I would definitely stay here again. It's only about 3 miles from the Jiffy Lube Live venue, which is also a plus!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Hello Ms. Rachel S,

Thank you for rating us 5 Star on your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas and for recognizing the staff's great service and friendly attitude. We hope to house you again next time you are attending a venue at the Jiffy Lube Live. I heard the Linkin Park concert was amazing!!!

Milford,Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

From the moment we arrived we loved it here. It had restaurants across the street and it is close to the battlefield. When we arrived Judith upgraded our room which my grandson loved. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the pool
and spa were excellent.

• Stayed August 2014
Vanessa M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Hello Milford_PaMooseman,

It is a pleasure to hear that you had a great experience with your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas. I also want to thank you for recognizing Judith's excellent service during your check in process and I am glad that you loved the upgraded room she provided you. My team and I look forward to be at your service again on your next road trip.

Newport News, VA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Was in town to see a show at the Jiffy Lube Live in Bristow so only spent one night. It is only a 10mins away which was why I chose it. Staff was friendly upon arrival, room was comfortable in general and also in the accessible sense. Continental breakfast was good, average as well. YAY free wi-fi! Parking Lot too small though, but perhaps it was just a very full night. As a smoker they have a little area out front with a bench, that was nice :) Would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Hello JealousyZ2,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us and we're glad to know that you had comfortable experience. We look forward to house you again on your next visit at the Jiffy Lube Live. I may be reached at 703-393-9797 should you need assistance with future reservations.

Manassas, Va.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I wanted to go with a 4 just because the friendly staff. But a few other things kept it down. I walked into my room last night and it was freezing. I have never seen a hotel AC work so well. It was turned down to 60 by I can only assume the cleaning staff. Believe me when I say I love a good ac and cool room but this was insane. It took me a long time to get it to a comfortable temp. I hate hotels that leave the AC off but this was the opposite and extreme. I had a room with 2 queens. It was clean and well stocked but the bed was super hard. I like a firm mattress but was really surprised by hard it was. The hotel is very convenient to I 66 yet it's off the beaten path. There is a restaurant on site which I went down to use this AM. They had a buffet and I went to check it out. It had so little food on it that I left and went elsewhere. Again, the staff were great here, the hotel is new and clean but there were just a couple things I didn't care for.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Vanessa M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Hello bigfoot424,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with the service provided by my team. I am sorry if your room temperature was not at your liking when you checked in and for falling short on our breakfast. I have discussed your concerns with my housekeeping team for future reference. Please call me if there is anything I can do to make things right with you in regards to your concerns. I may be reached at 703.393.9797

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This was a basic, comfortable hotel. Ended up here because of problems with a reservation at a nearby hotel. Lobby was clean and recently renovated.

Room was very standard. Beds were not particularly comfortable or uncomfortable. AC worked well. TV was large. Bathroom was standard. There were some odd painted streaks on our ceiling. Looks like some work had been done in the room, but they hadn't had a chance to finish painting the entire ceiling. Oh well - a little ugly to look at, but there were no leaks or cracks or anything.

Indoor pool was fine - I didn't use it, but poked me head in at it looked small, but clean. Business Center was just two computers and a printer in the lobby/hallway. Looked useable.

The breakfast was not great. It's a free continental breakfast so I didn't expect much. I recommend sticking to the pastries/bagels/cereal/etc., rather than the hot food (sausage was dry, eggs rubbery). Nothing was completely inedible, just not great.

Staff seemed was all very friendly/professional. Barely seemed to have anybody working there at times, but when we asked for extra towel they were brought promptly.

There are several chain/budget hotels right around this one and this hotel seemed to be a bit cheaper than the rest of them. For the price we paid, I expected a comfortable, but no frills place to rest my head for two nights. This fit the bill exactly.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Hello bigfoot424,

Vanessa McManus

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas? Share your experiences!