“excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10810 Battleview Pkwy, Manassas, VA 20109 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites Manassas)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Sanford, North Carolina
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

we love your suites we enjoy it every year, they are enjoyable to us that is why we stay at holiday inn express & suites, the rooms are clean you'all have all the things we need in the room,
iron, iron board, hair dryer, air conditioning, two tv in a suites, I love that, micro, coffee maker, small sink, a lot of motel and hotel do not carry these things. customer service was excellent.
thanks again for a excellent visit.
Larry & Marcia From N.C.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Vanessa M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Hello Larry & Marcia,

My team and I are happy to hear that your recent visit with us, at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Manassas, was to your satisfaction. It is truly a reward for all of us to know that we have provided you with a comfortable and memorable experience. We look forward to be at your service again when you come back into our area.

Vanessa McManus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
College Park, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We had encountered an issue during our stay and Keni was ALL over it!!! He did everything within his power to get the issue resolved as quickly as possible. He was very apologetic and assured us that we would be taken care of and we were. It's real refreshing to know that great customer service is still a priority in the hotel business. We would have left with a bad taste in our mouth if it wasn't for Keni. Thank you for being you Keni!! You truly are a gem!!!! Keep up the great work!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Dear Mariella C,

Thank you for writing a detailed review of your experience. It makes us happy to read that after some initial issues, these were all sorted out and addressed accordingly for a pleasurable stay. We take delight in reading that our team members have shown their initiatives to make your stay pleasant. I will definitely share your message with Keni who will be thrilled to hear from you.

Once again, thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next future visit.

Kind Regards,

Tracy V.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I was recently in Northern Va to attend a high school graduation and opted to stay at Holiday Inn Express on Battleview Parkway because I had done so in the past because the accomodations at the time were nice and the front desk staff was friendly. Unfortunately this stay would have been a complete nightmare and disaster as it relates to our accomodations had it not been for Kenny Smith at the front desk. To begin with one of the rooms that was to be reserved actually was entered into the system for a neighboring Holiday Inn Express. Kenny immediately got on the phone to investigate the problem. In the midst of all that we found out that the other rooms were not ready as planned. OMG Kenny was the absolute best. He took our luggage stored in the management office so that we could go grab a bite, while he resolved our check-in issues. As were out he was in constant contact to update us on the reservation issue. When we returned from lunch the reservation issue was resolved. Whew..so now it was time to relax before heading to the graduation right? No! The room that my mother and I were sharing had an AC unit that wasn't working.It was 89 degrees outside and felt like a 100 in the room. I alerted Kenny and he immediately came down to the room to check out the unit, he even called the maintenance man to ask for assistance with getting it working. The maintenance man alerted Kenny that the unit in our room was completely gone! What are you kidding me? So I asked what our options were and unfortunately there weren't any rooms available. So Kenny being the true professional that he is, actually removed one of the windows so that at lease we could get some type of breeze. Well if that wasn't enough of an inconvenience, as we prepare to get dressed for the graduation, I prepared to turn on the shower and brown water began to run out, yes brown that ultimately turned to an bitter yellow. I thought I was being punked..you've got to be kidding me...really disgusting. I alerted the front desk and all they could offer at the moment was another room to shower in before that party checked in. Highly upset and disappointed with my visit we got up the next day preparing to leave and whose at the door, Kenny! He actually came up to the hotel on his day off to take a picture of the water. He had actually had called the front desk to ask how we were and they told him the situation. There were several issues going on at the Holiday Inn Express but Kenny went over and beyond. His customer service skills and professionalism are outstanding. He really understand that the customer's needs are important and want to make sure everyone's stay is enjoyable despite any issues that may arise. KENNY ROCKS!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Vanessa M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Hello Ms. Monica H,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas. We value your opinion and I am sorry for the inconveniences you encountered and I hope that the rest of your experience was satisfactory despite of the issues you encountered. I would also like to thank you for recognizing Kenneth's exemplary service and attentiveness to your needs during your stay. I hope that my team and I can be at your service again.

Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I travel a lot for work and have stayed at more hotels than I can count but I have to say that Jessica is one of the best Front Desk representatives I have ever had. She was so kind and polite, check-in was quick and painless and she upgraded me to a suite. When I came back a half hour later looking for a vending machine to grab a bottle of water, she gave me a complimentary bottle of water instead. The room was clean and quiet and comfortable and I will most definitely stay here again on my next trip.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Hello KFJ915,

It is a reward to hear that your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Express & Suties was satisfactory. I would like to thank you for recognizing the great service my team have provided, especially Jessica, during your recent visit with us. My team and I look forward to be at your service again in the future.

Best Regards,
New Albany, Ohio, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I was terrible disappointed in this hotel. Let me share why:

1) Room smelled like cigarette smoke

2) Our room air conditioner unit was loud and broke in the middle of the night. The room became so hot we transfered rooms to sleep but were told we would have to travel between rooms (3rd and 2nd floor) because the "new" room for us to sleep had plumbing issues.

3) In general the entire 3rd floor was very hot. The hallways and such were so so humid.

4) Another couple in the elevator said they had a very hot room as well and were moved to another room which was dirty then were finally moved to another room to sleep.

5) The breakfast was unlike those I have seen in other Holiday Inn properties. Only a few things that were mildly warm in dirty lloking plastic containers. I passed and decided to eat at McDonalds.

6) The enrironment and experience left me with very little sleep. I had to drive 8 hours the next day and ended up needing to stop and nap due to my lack of sleep.

7) With all of this hassel I was not offered any reduction of my bill. This would have been warranted and appreciated.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Vanessa M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Hello Brian O,

Thank you for sharing your comments from your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas. We value your opinion and appreciate your business. My deepest apology if we fell short on your expectations and would like to inform you that your concerns have been addressed.

Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Kudos to Keni and Jessica for prompt service, and quick response in attending to the issue we had. customer service was excellent. Parking was good. I would stay here again and advise others to stay here. Rose

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Vanessa M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas and for recognizing Ken and Jessica's excellent service during your visit. It is the greatest reward for me and my team to know we have provided you with excellent and comfortable experience. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas team looks forward to be at your service again in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I had the pleasure of being helped by Keni from the Front Desk, and by far it was the best customer service I received from ANY hotel. I arrived and he was so pleasant to help me upgrade to a suite. He made sure if I had any questions, that he was able to help. When I got to the room, looks like an actual apartment. It's VERY comfortable!

• Stayed May 2014
Vanessa M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Hello Freddie R,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas. It is an honor to have served you and thank you for recognizing my team's awesome service especially Keni. Your satisfaction is our reward. He hope to be at your service again in the future.

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas? Share your experiences!