“Knowledgable and Helpful” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10810 Battleview Pkwy, Manassas, VA 20109 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites Manassas)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
“Knowledgable and Helpful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

We were inquiring a nice hotel to recommend to our guest coming in town. The representative at the front was very nice and helpful. She provided us with all the necessary information and even showed us the facility and rooms. I plan to recommend this hotel to my coming guest.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Vanessa M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Hello TJ4118,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas during your recent hotel shopping. I am happy to hear that you received great service and was pleased with my staff's eagerness to assist you. I am very excited that you will be recommending our hotel to your upcoming guests. It will be mine and my staff's pleasure to provide your guest with a warm and welcoming experience just like how you would want them to feel at your own home.

Vanessa McManus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Working on the road and can be such a drag, but the ladies and gentlemen of the front desk are the best I've seen in all the years of working on the road. One very cold night a water line burst causing the guest to evacuate the hotel. With thousnads of gallons of water coming from the ceiling. flashing lights, and fire department personel, stood a young lady still in college, She calmly and professionlly directed the guests and fireman in the right direction. Two thumbs up for Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Manassas, Va., and the ladies of the front desk for keeping their guest calm and collected during the stressful ordeal. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Room Tip: All are great
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Hello Mr. Jonathan H,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas. I remember the incident you've mentioned very well. I know it isn't what a guest such as yourself would want to experience in the middle of a very cold winter night and I thank you for giving us your unconditional understanding of the incident. It is a reward to me and my staff to hear that we've provided you with a warm and great experience in spite of the pool incident. We look forward to serve you again.

Marlinton, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Working in the area and have been staying at this hotel for some time now. Have stayed in rooms from the first floor to the third floor. Rooms are always clean and comfortable,staff is always helpful. One week a water line busted in the roof in the pool area, Judith at the front desk responded to the problem of dealing with the guests, fire department and fire marshall very professionaly. Ruth, Judith and all other staff members are always helpful at check-in and any other times and needs. Thanks for a good experience and look forward to staying here.

Room Tip: Rooms are clean and comfortable. Suites are really nice and large.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ruth v, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Thank you for your comments. It was our pleasure to serve you and we are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas. We hope to be at your service again when your travel plans bring you back into our area. Sincerely, Vanessa McManus General Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I'm an IHG Platinum member staying this week for the first time at this hotel, and stranded because of snow. Ruth is busily working the front desk while pleasantly attending to guests, weather related issues, and staff. While so busy and when I requested Ruth's feedback regarding "open" local dining options, amazingly she could not be more helpful. This property is very lucky to have such a wonderful customer focused employee.

Further, this hotel is very convenient to I66 with numerous dining, shopping, and entertainment opportunities.

Thank you Ruth and Holiday Inn Express. I look forward to staying here again ASAP!

Room Tip: I was pleased to stay in a large 3rd floor room. There are some smoking rooms down the hall. Smoki...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ruth v, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Pros:Breakfast,house keeping,staff.
Cons: We stayed for 11 days and in those 11 days the parking is terrible because all the construction workers vehicles. The second night the roof in the swimming pool area collapsed so the the alarm went off for 2 hours at 10pm on a work night. Now we can't use the pool or jacuzzi which was one reason we wanted to stay there in the first place. If my car wasn't parked so far and it wasn't so cold outside I would pack up and go to another hotel. Day three brought random alarm chirps which woke us up. A word of advice for house keeping move the furniture and vacuum, the pull out bed had at least 5 bottle tops behind it and the tv stand had candy rappers behind it and old corn flakes cereal sat on top of the microwave.

• Stayed January 2014
Hello FIL R,

I would like to thank you for sharing your comments regarding your previous stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas. We value your opinion very much. I am truly sorry that you encountered many inconveniences during your previous stay with. Due to our recent freezing winter weather, one of the pipes froze and busted which resulted to fire alarm going off and pool being closed. I understand your frustration during that time and I would've probably felt the same way. I wish it was something I could've controlled to ensure your experience was at its best! I hope that my staff and I were able to compensate your experience with providing you with our warm service. My staff and I hope to be at your service again in the future.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stayed on the third floor (my husband is a smoker). The window opened, which is great for fresh air. Room 331 was at the end of the hall and was very quiet...great for sleeping! It also was a suite with a nice living area and a second TV. Bathroom was nicely appointed but a little small. The beverage area had a wet bar and a microfridge. Also a coffeemaker. The bed was comfortable enough. Staff was pleasant and we got the exact room type that we requested (even though we checked in late). The biggest disappointment was the breakfast bar. Watery, fake eggs that were inedible. No fruit other than a few greenish bananas. No yogurt, granola bars or oatmeal. Skip the breakfast and go across the street to Cracker Barrel!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Hello NancyHHI

Thank you for your comments regarding your previous stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas. Your feedback is very important to me. I am personally apologizing for failing to satisfy your experience with our breakfast during your previous visit at our hotel. I would like to inform you that your concern has been addressed and corrected. I am delighted to hear that the rest of your experience was to your satisfaction. We look forward to being at your service again if and when your travel plans bring you back to our area.

Prata di Pordenone, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

we spent one night here on our way from East Coast to West Coast. We had to ask to switch rooms because at first they had put us on the 3rd floor, which is partly a smoking floor. Though the room was non smoking, you could smell smoke everywhere. Annoying! However, they switched us to the first floor and actually gave us a suite. That room was very big and clean. 2 comfortable queen size beds and good shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom. Pool was a little small to do laps in and the tiles inside the pool were not clean. They hadn't been cleaned in a while. All in all I can recommend it. Ok value for your money especially since breakfast is included and not bad. The only thing I don't like about their breakfasts in general is the use of plastic plates and flatware.

Room Tip: unless you don't mind the smell of smoke, don't stay on 3rd floor
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas? Share your experiences!