“Good for the price, no complaints” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10810 Battleview Pkwy, Manassas, VA 20109 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites Manassas)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Manassas, Virginia
“Good for the price, no complaints”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Overall there are no complaints. The hotel was clean and well kept. The amenities were standard and I had no negative experiences. It would be nice for a little more décor in the room...The room was clean and contemporary, but one entire wall was white and the ceiling looked like construction material. Odd, but not a drawback.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Burnsville, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

This room was very CLEAN which is the most important thing to me. Beds were very comfortable. We really enjoyed the great breakfast each morning. I thought there was a large variety to choose from for a continential breakfast. Our family would not hesitate to book this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

First of all, this hotel hosts student travel groups quite often this time of year. That alone could make you want to stay elsewhere as they can make a lot of noise. I have so many issues with the staff here that I would be typing for days if I mentioned every issue. For starters, they need to be more professional when speaking on the phone as I overheard many conversations I probably shouldn't have. Often I couldn't find the lady at the desk because she was outside smoking & hanging out with the guests. She also was in several guests rooms for extended periods of time instead of at the front desk. The hotel couldn't provide towels one evening & the man at the desk couldn't transfer calls & asked people to call back & again & ask for the room number. There was a different lady at the desk when we arrived & abruptly announced "she was outta here" in the middle of our check-in which I also found rude. Overall, I think this hotel could do with some housekeeping of their own & hire an entirely new staff who is less interested in socializing in guests rooms, smoking area, parking lot & more interested in providing guests with what they need. I waited at the desk on 3 different occasions when I needed something & no one was there - once was around 5 minutes, the others I clocked at 7 minutes & 11 minutes. That is pretty ridiculous. Rooms were fine, beds comfortable, breakfast was fine & Cracker Barrel is just across the street. I did have hair in the tub which always grosses me out but it seems like that happens at nearly every property I stay in these days. The staff ruined it here & I will not return.

Room Tip: Request room away from vending & elevators to avoid noise. Ask if student groups on property &am...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Lem1,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. I am deeply sorry for the unacceptable service you have received from our staff. I assure you that this is not the norm you should expect from our hotel. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare
Beavercreek, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Only a mile from the Manassas Battlefield and beautiful countryside. I was on a business trip and the hallways were quiet so it was easy to work in the evenings. Room was fresh and clean and the grounds around the hotel looked very nice. I will recommend this hotel to people I know going to this area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Milton Keynes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

During our 4 night stay we found the location of this hotel to be perfect for accessing the local battle site of Manassas /Bull Run, It also provided direct access to the Blue Ridge Mountains (approx 1-hr by car). Rooms were of a very good standard and the staff were very friendly. Being on a road trip we really appreciated the free hot breakfast and use of guest laundry. Ample free parking was available. Opposite the hotel was a Cracker Barrel and other reasonably priced restaurants were also nearby.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Temecula, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We had a great experience with the staff. Denise was wonderful. She made sure we had everything we needed. Her customer service skills were amazing. I would definitely stay here again. The rooms were very clean and it was reasonably priced. Great location ... just a few miles from Manassas Battlefield, our destination.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I am usually verb prepared when it comes to traveling, but this time I forgot a few toiletries. I went down to the front desk and asked for a toothbrush, toothpaste, and contact solution and case. Denise, (the woman helping me) gave me the toothpaste and brush, but said she didn't have the contact stuff. The next morning she had some solution and a case waiting for me as the desk. I she said it was no big deal, she had extra at home. I give great credit to her and her reflection of holiday Inn!

• Stayed May 2013