On the plus side this was handy and we didn't need to travel much off the beaten path to get there. The beds were clean and comfortable. However, this was supposed to be a non smoking room. The bathroom reeked of cigarette smoke, smelled just like the bottom of a dirty ash tray. The staff was quick to furnish air freshener but that didn't really help. As I crawled into bed, the comforter also smelled of cigarette smoke as did some of the towels. They really need to strip this room, and perhaps others, and clean them up if they wish to use these as non smoking. The smell made the room 'feel' dirty even if it may not have been.