“First Class Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10810 Battleview Pkwy, Manassas, VA 20109 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites Manassas)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Richmond, Virginia
“First Class Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Let me first say that I did not actually stay at this hotel. But please read on to hear about great customer service provided by this hotel from a reservation I made here. When I made my reservation on the Holiday Inn web site, I was told that my smoking preference (non-smoking) was not guaranteed due to my late planning (day before) and that rooms would be assigned first-come, first-served basis. So, under my requested preferences I made a note saying that the room must be non-smoking.

The next day, I was called by the hotel manager saying that they may not have any non-smoking rooms available that night, but that the manager would make sure that I was taken care of. When I arrived at the hotel, they indeed did not have any non-smoking rooms left. They had arranged for me to stay at the hotel property right next door where there were non-smoking rooms available. The "other" hotel had all the same ammenities and was of comparable quality.

All this was arranged before I arrived, so the transition was easy, quick and painless upon my arrival at the Holiday Inn Express. The manager had taken the time to read my preference request and to make sure that my preferences were accommodated without any inconvenience to me. So, the next time I am in the area and in need of a hotel room, the Holiday Inn Express in Manassas will by my hotel of choice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

75 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Charlottesville, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stayed one night while we went to a Nationals game in D.C. We were able to check-in early and thanks to Jonathon, were upgraded to a King Suite instead of the standard King. Hotel was very clean and the staff were friendly. Cannot say enough good things about this hotel. Will definitely stay here again when in Manassas!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

From the moment we walked thru the lobby doors, I was impressed with the cleanliness and feel of this hotel. Denise O. was very professional and made us feel welcome. She went out of her way to rearrange our accomodations to fit our needs. She was very busy with all the customers, yet she was cheerful and pleasant with each one! She even brought us waters.
I really like the nice extra big swimming pool and jacuzzi. The rooms were clean and spacious.
Thank you Denise and thank you Holiday Inn Express.
Very convenient to interstate and many restaurants too.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
State College, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Our hotel stay was awesome! Rooms were so clean that you would have thought they just opened and we were the first to stay here. Complimentary breakfast was great! The staff were great! We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are going to be in the area, you should stay here.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Bangor, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed here Aug 17th. We had spent the last five nights staying at Holiday Inn Express locations in NC & VA. By far this was our favorite!! The location was perfect!! So close to the Manassas Battlefield that you could walk there. Lots of places to eat nearby!! Our room was perfect!! But by far what made this a place to remember was the Front Office Manager Jonathon Maddox (I brought his card home so I would remember!!) He just had a wonderful spirit about him. He was helpful for certain, but a very nice man in so many ways!! So kudos to you Jonathon for making a great place even better!!

Room Tip: Ask if the hot tub suite is available!! You won't be disappointed!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Richmond, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

This was a great stay and we had a king suite with a Jacuzzi in our room. Cheryl checked us in and she was fabulous. We loved our stay and this hotel is close to everything you need for a history trip to the Civil War battle fields. Excellent stay and I would highly recommend this for everyone to stay. Breakfast was really good too. Staff was very helpful and wanted to make sure everything is great for their guests. Thanks again Cheryl for making sure our stay was fantastic!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Leander, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Clean, personable staff, and great breakfast. Close to Udvar-Hazy museum at Dulles Airport. Has all the ammenities needed for a great stay. Very clean....guess I stated that already....as it should be!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas? Share your experiences!