“STAY WAS AWESOME” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Manassas/I-66

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Manassas/I-66 to your Saves list
Days Inn Manassas/I-66
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7249 New Market Court, I-66 Exit 47A & RT 234, Manassas, VA 22110-2437 (Formerly Super 8 Manassas/I-66)   |
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Manassas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
STAUNTON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Not a bad place to stay for the money. Close to everything I needed. Room had everything I needed. Bathroom could have been cleaned a little better. Staff friendly and respectful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights for the Jimmy Buffett concert at Jiffy Lube Live. We booked several months in advance. We were very happy with the location as it was a quick trip to the venue. However, when we arrived, we were given a room that had some issues. The web site stated that the room would have a refrigerator. It didn't! The light fixture between the beds was broken. The pictures on the wall were nasty and there were crumbs or dirt, or something on the bedspread. When we complained, we were told that the rooms with refrigerators were extra but they would move us to a room that had one for no extra charge. Extra? Their advertisements said nothing about extra. Anyway, we grabbed our stuff and headed to the new room. We didn't even make it through the door before the stench of mildew overcame us! It was horribly strong. We went back to the desk and were given a third room that was acceptable.

What bothers me more than anything was to know that the next night was booked. Whoever got those rooms wouldn't have had a room to move to. All the other hotels in the area were booked with inflated rates. They would have been miserable in the mildew room with no where to go.

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Days Inn Manassas/I-66? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Manassas/I-66

Address: 7249 New Market Court, I-66 Exit 47A & RT 234, Manassas, VA 22110-2437 (Formerly Super 8 Manassas/I-66)
Location: United States > Virginia > Prince William County > Manassas
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Manassas/I-66 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Manassas/I-66 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Manassas/i-66 Hotel Manassas
Super Eight Manassas
Manassas Super Eight
Manassas Super 8

If you own or manage Days Inn Manassas/I-66, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.