“Dirty, nasty, smelly” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Manassas/I-66

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Manassas/I-66 to your Saves list
Days Inn Manassas/I-66
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7249 New Market Court, I-66 Exit 47A & RT 234, Manassas, VA 22110-2437 (Formerly Super 8 Manassas/I-66)   |
Ranked #17 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Wytheville
“Dirty, nasty, smelly”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

This was the worst place I have ever stayed in my entire life. I will never stay at a SUper 8 again. The motel is neat outside, but very dated inside. The room was next to a smoking room and the entire room reaked of smoke. The mattress was very uncomfortable and the pillows were not mush better than wadded clothing in pillow cases. The place was in desperate need of repair and upkeep. The lock on the door had been forced, we slept with a chair wedged under the door knob. Bath leaked water and the rooms are very dark. What a depressing and gross place to stay. AVOID THIS AT ALL COST!

Room Tip: Go to any other motel in Manassas
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Stayed here the night of a concert at the Jiffy Lube Live 10 minutes from the motel. The price at about $70 was one of the cheaper in the area and was fine for just needing a place to crash for the night. The customer service checking in and out was fast and friendly. I would most likely stay again. My only big complaint is that breakfast closes at 9am instead of 10am like most places. Was a bit annoyed to get there a little after 9 and find that it was already closed.

Room Tip: If you get a room in the 130s, you will be near the exit to the parking lot and also the ice machine...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

My fiance and I stayed here while going to a concert at Jiffy Lube Live. It was very cheap, which is what we were looking for. Check-in was at 3pm, yet when we showed up at 5pm our room still wasn't ready. The room appeared to be clean until I dropped something behind the bed, and I saw a build up of ashes (we were in a smoking room) and dirt!! Their "continental breakfast" pretty much consisted of 1 type of cereal, a few cups of yogurt, and cheap cinnamon rolls. But no one goes to a Super 8 expecting the Ritz Carlton!!! You get what you pay for!!! If your looking for a cheap room with a bed to crash for a night, this is your place!!! However, if your looking for comfortable beds, excellent service and breakfast in bed, you better find a different place.

• Stayed June 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

This hotel will not win any fancy awards and you won't leave thinking it was a great place to stay, but if you are barely in your room you will love it just as I did. There was very little noise to speak of and the room was very clean every single day. If I do have one complaint it would be with the "high-speed" internet that was not so high speed at all, but for what I needed it for during this trip it did not bother me all that much. I would have liked a faster connection, but frankly it did the job I needed it to do most of the time.

My brother and I used this hotel because it was near some historical sites as well as the Air and Space museum. It is also not that far from D.C. where we went for one day during the Supreme Court arguments on the Health Care law, so that worked out as well. I would not suggest you stay here if you are spending days in D.C. but a one day thing will not give you too much of a headache.

All in all I was pleased with the stay and will stay there again during my next trip to the area.

Room Tip: If you want a mini-fridge, you better ask for it before you get there. When I made my reservation it...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

We ended up staying here after mistaking it for the Super 8 across town, the manager matched the rate to save us going back out into rush hour traffic. The room was nothing special but was clean, the only issue was a broken toilet seat but for the price we paid and the friendlyness of the manager it was a minor issue.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Coventry, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011 via mobile

Super 8 Manassas...Super Scary!!! After a 3 hour delay from Heathrow and a very long queue at US customs my family and I arrived to a parking lot filled with huge trucks, a reception that smelt like stale cigarettes and while the weather was warm the welcome was not! We didn't have much of an expectation for the room so were surprised to walk in to a clean and relatively comfortable room! The top priority for us was air conditioning and this worked perfectly well in both rooms, the beds were comfy and the showers were good.
The breakfast is very basic but fine if you just want to grab a quick bite before hitting the road like we did. The location is good 25 minutes from Dulles airport and right by loads of shops and restaurants.

Would I recommend this hotel to anybody...yes...to somebody I greatly disliked!

• Stayed August 2011
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011 via mobile

When we got there, there was bugs crawling the walls. Then there are no parking lights to make sure the car was fine. The beds were so uncomfortable and the bedspread had a burn in it. Spend the extra couple dollars for a better room for a good nights sleep!

• Stayed March 2011

Been to Days Inn Manassas/I-66? Share your experiences!