“I give this hotel a 10!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Dallas, Texas
“I give this hotel a 10!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2010

Looks like a new hotel.. staff are very very helpful and efficient..rooms are clean - workout room is satisfactory..location is easy and quiet..lots of food and shopping within 5 minutes by car..wifi never got below 48 and usually stayed at 54 Mps (I was on the 3rd floor).. kitchenette is more than adequate (could use more silverware maybe)..and you can't beat it for the price! Area is quiet - hotel is quiet.. Almost hate to recommend it, so I can get the same price next time!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Honolulu, HI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2010

I relocated there during the week of cherry blossom festival in DC based on reviews. I was wary because the map of the location made the hotel seem isolated but the area is quite nice if you have a car. The shops, gas stations and restaurants seem right around the corner. I was able to drive to Shanendoah park on the scenic drive, visit Luray caverns, the Air &Space Museum at Dulles and shop at Potomac Mills which was a drive during our 3 day stay.

There were four of us in the rooms (seniors) and we made breakfast in the morning and grabbed free coffee on the way out.

In restropect, I should have researched the nearest metro parking facilities to possibly commute for more time visiting the Smithsonians.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Richmond, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2010

My company, which is based in Richmond, VA has an office in Manassas, so I stay in Manassas quite a bit. I am not much of a reviewer, but after staying at the Candlewood Suites, I was so impressed that I recommended it to all my colleagues and decided to post on Tripadvisor also. The associate who checked me in was very nice and went in to detail about the hotel. At checkin, I asked for a first floor room because I like to get to my room as quick as possible, but they did not have any available. The hotel ended up having multiple elevators and I did not ever have to wait on it, so that was no big deal.

Compared to a couple of the other hotels I have stayed in the area, this hotel beat them in a number of ways. Notable was that the free wi-fi was faster, the room was larger, and there was a large flat screen tv. The room was also super clean and smelled very fresh. Myself and many of my colleagues will be coming back to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2009

After a long hot day of touring Mt. Vernon, we were looking for a kick back peaceful evening. We had been away from home for a week and were ready to do some laundry as well. We were suprised to find out that the washing and drying self service machines were free to guests! (Just buy the soap and softener). The hotel is hidden down the service drive a little, so it may not be the first place to stay you see, but travel down a short way and it will be worth your while. The beds were very comfortable and the place was spotless (rooms and common areas). I don't know how long it's been there, but if you had told me it opened the day before I would not be suprised. Superbly maintained facility. Staff attitudes and efforts were first rate.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Gilbert, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2009

This was our first try at an extended stay hotel. Luckily it was new and very nice. We loved the mini kitchen with full sized refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. The dishes and utensils were supplied. The only complaint was the uncomfortable recliner. Other than that we liked the concept and stayed three nights. I was surprised to learn that most people only stayed one night, not using it for its intent.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Louisvillle, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2009

The hotel is very new and was clean and comfortable. It took us about an hour to drive to down town D.C. The nearest Metro station was located approximately 15 miles away. My wife and I have four children (12, 9, 6, 3) and were in town to visit the sites in Washington D.C. There's neither a pool nor breakfast, but the kitchen in our queen suite was more than adequate. There are a number of grocery stores closely located to the hotel. With a pull out couch and a blow up mattress, we had plenty of room.

If you have a family and don't mind the lack of a pool or free breakfast, I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Pittsburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2009

We were in town for a concert at Nissan Pavilion. This hotel is very close to Nissan Pavilion. I was talking to another guest staying here (also was here for the Nissan Pavilion concert) and we both could not believe that this hotel is only rated 2 stars on some websites. It should easily be 3 or more stars. The rooms are very very nice (plasma tv, free internet, nice beds, awesome shower). The 24 hour snack shop was also a plus as I was hungry after the concert.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Candlewood Suites Manassas? Share your experiences!