“Couldn't Be Better!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
United States
“Couldn't Be Better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

What a wonderful experience! First time in an extended stay situation and the staff at this location made it easy. I was always greeted with a "smile and hello" regardless of who was behind the desk. It is clear that management "set the tone" for this positive attitude...but it resonated through all there employees...even someone who had been there for less than a week!
I asked Taj at the front desk to borrow a toaster oven...they were out but presented me with a brand new one the next day to use!
Customer service is important in this industry - this is a model on how to do it right!
Incredible staff...incredible experience. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Manassas, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I know that all hotels have to put their guests first, but must say that Candlewood Suites, Manassas by far transcends any hotel I have stayed in. I stayed here three years ago and Donka, who is now Manger was the assistant manager then and was so very, very pleasant, professional and so accommodating as was the rest of the staff. I loved it here so much that I was pretty heart broken when I had to leave. Now, three years later am back and lo and behold Donka as I mentioned is now manager, why am I not surprised?! The staff's new but just as lovely as the ones three years ago. Brandi the sales director goes above and beyond the call of duty and serves the desk sometimes and goes out her way to accommodate the guests, as she has done for me. And so has Taj who has gone out of her way to accommodate me. Dana who has just started and having good role models to follow is just as accommodating. Each of these ladies has addressed any issues I have had with a smile on their faces and never, ever made me feel like a nuisance. And the issue is always resolved!!!!! I recommend this hotel very, very highly to anyone who is coming to this area, as you will not feel that you're going to a hotel, but back home to your family after a long time of being away. I love it here so much and thankfully being retired extended my stay to another month.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

My wife and I and our 6 month old Havanese Puppy stayed at this Candlewood Suites for one night on our way from Dulles Airport to Charlottesville VA. It is about 30 minutes from Dulles just off I66.

We were greeted warmly at reception. Our reservation was correct. We were given a compact and very well equipped suite. Kitchen had a full size refrigerator, two burner electric cooktop, microwave oven and a full compliment of dishes and utensils. There was a large desk that also served as dining table. A pull out sofa. And a large comfortable armchair in living area. . A large HD TV DVD player in living area and a second TV in bedroom. Wireless Internet is free. Bedroom was fully separated from living area and had a door. Bed was a queen. Nice fully equipped bathroom. Great lighting so you can read comfortably.

There is a small market place where there are foodstuffs and drinks for sale. We ordered dinner from a local Dominos and it was delivered in 20 minutes hot and tasty. Better than room service in many five stars. There is a nice guest laundry and a small decently equipped workout room. The building is five stories and has two elevators.

Breakfast is included.

I've stayed at lots of small suite type extended stay properties. This one is really a gem. It is clean, nicely equipped and pleasant. The dog fee for one night at 75.00 is high. But it is the same for 6 nights. That would be a bargain!
It would be a comfortable place to stay for work for some period of time.

Surprisingly nice place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

First I must say this hotel is so accommodating to those in a wheelchair. The rooms are spacious with wheelchair accessible large bathrooms. The staff was always great and ready to help you at any given minute. Brandi is one of the best and the main reason our stay was so great. I traveled with a disabled mother and three pets. This hotel was like a home away from home. Everything you need was here plus the free laundry room was an added plus. Not only was my mother so at ease staying here our dogs and cat loved everyday we stayed. This is a must stay at hotel if you want your stay to feel like home. Great price and friendly staff is why we will always come back to this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Recently stayed for the weekend (soccer tournament) and had the need to extend reservations for 15 rooms one more day. The staff especially Brandi could not have been more helpful. Nice clean location surrounded by many restaurants. Would recommend!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Bromley, Kent
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We have stayed in Crowne Plaza, and Holiday inn before, but never candlewood suties. AS we were taking my sister with us, we needed, and central place and with all of us together.

What a very pleasant surprise, rooms spacious and registry staff friendly. we only stayed 4 nights, but such was the pleasant experience, we are planning a return visit, and paln to stay longer.

Very pleasant experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Westerham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Husband sister in law and I stayed here over a weekend to visit nearby historical attractions. Good location near to shops and restaurants. Website picture shows small suite but in fact very spacious with sofa bed and dining area. Not stayed in these type of hotels before but would consider it again. Fully equipped with free laundry.

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Candlewood Suites Manassas? Share your experiences!