My wife and I and our 6 month old Havanese Puppy stayed at this Candlewood Suites for one night on our way from Dulles Airport to Charlottesville VA. It is about 30 minutes from Dulles just off I66.
We were greeted warmly at reception. Our reservation was correct. We were given a compact and very well equipped suite. Kitchen had a full size refrigerator, two burner electric cooktop, microwave oven and a full compliment of dishes and utensils. There was a large desk that also served as dining table. A pull out sofa. And a large comfortable armchair in living area. . A large HD TV DVD player in living area and a second TV in bedroom. Wireless Internet is free. Bedroom was fully separated from living area and had a door. Bed was a queen. Nice fully equipped bathroom. Great lighting so you can read comfortably.
There is a small market place where there are foodstuffs and drinks for sale. We ordered dinner from a local Dominos and it was delivered in 20 minutes hot and tasty. Better than room service in many five stars. There is a nice guest laundry and a small decently equipped workout room. The building is five stories and has two elevators.
Breakfast is included.
I've stayed at lots of small suite type extended stay properties. This one is really a gem. It is clean, nicely equipped and pleasant. The dog fee for one night at 75.00 is high. But it is the same for 6 nights. That would be a bargain!
It would be a comfortable place to stay for work for some period of time.
Surprisingly nice place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Manassas Hotel
- Candlewood Suites Manassas Hotel Manassas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Candlewood Suites Manassas hotel is the area s newest all suite hotel, conveniently located at I-66, exit 47. Whether traveling for business or leisure, for one night or for an extended stay, the Candlewood Suites Manassas hotel provides our guests with all the comforts of home. In their spacious suites, guests can cook meals in the fully equipped kitchen. Guests can relax in the overstuffed recliner while watching movies from our free DVD library on the 32 LCD TV, and will enjoy a great night s sleep in their Sealy beds featuring the Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. Business travelers will work more efficiently utilizing the executive desk with speaker phone, voicemail and free high-speed Internet.The Candlewood Suites Manassas hotel features a free fitness center, free guest laundry room, 24-hour business center with free Internet, and outdoor gazebo with complimentary gas grills. Many local favorite restaurants are nearby, but for those guests that prefer to dine in , a fully stocked Candlewood Cupboard provides breakfast, lunch and dinner options. This beautiful hotel is a great alternative to corporate apartments and is the perfect environment for government, relocation and temporary housing needs. The hotel allows easy access to Washington DC, Dulles Airport and Quantico, and is within minutes of Dulles Expo, GMU, Lockheed Martin, Manassas Battlefield, Micron and Nissan Pavilion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Candlewood Suites Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.