“Great Place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Lehi, Utah
“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

We have a son in Manassas Park Va, so we wanted a place close to him - this place was great! We had the one bedroom Suite - it was perfect for 3 people - husband and I had the room and our son slept on the sofa sleeper. We arrived very late/early in the A.M. (2:00 a.m.) we were greeted by a very friendly person at the front desk - the room was just as it was pictured on the web-site. also very quiet - we never heard any of our neighbors. I wish they had a pool - but other than that - this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

76 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Hedgesville, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

My husband and I went to a concert and got a great deal at this hotel from expedia.com. It was easy to find and close to restuarants.
It was very clean inside. The staff was nice and the check-in process went smoothly. The room was great! definately worth the money. The bed was VERY comfortable which was a plus because it was close to 1 in the morning (after the concert) when we checked in and we were exhausted! Although we did not use it, having a kitchen in the room was a nice touch.
The next day we checked out and it seemed to go well, but when we returned home I noticed that they had charged me for the room eventhough I had already paid through the expedia web site... I called the hotel and the manager was great! He apologized, found the mistake, and refunded my money. No questions asked.
Overall our experience here was very good. We will definately stay again!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

My buddies and I were in town for a concert at Jiffy Lube Live. Last year we came for a concert and stayed in Fairfax and that ended up being quite a trek because there was a traffic jam leading up to Jiffy Lube Live. This proved to be a much better location and it provided a quick and easy drive to Jiffy Lube Live. We did not spend too much time at the hotel since we did not get back until late from the concert, so I can’t say we explored much of what the hotel had to offer. The girl at the desk seemed nice enough, and the beds were comfy and we had a good nights sleep. We’ll stay here again next time we are in Manassas .

Room Tip: The 1 bedroom suite has a sofa bed if you need an extra bed.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

I stayed here on a recent trip in Manassas.  The hotel has an excellent location right off I66.  The location is very peaceful and quiet.  The hotel seemed very busy while I was there, but still I did not hear any noise inside my room which is very important to me as I have to be up early in the morning and am usually in bed by 9am .  The bed was very comfy and the blackout draperies made the room pitch dark.  One nice thing I discovered is that if you flip through the tv channels there are high definition channels at the end, which is nice if you are a sports fan like me.  I’m not sure why these channels were not listed in their directory of channel listings.  The only negative I can report was that 1 of the elevators was out the first day I was at the hotel but since there were 2 elevators it did not affect me (and both elevators were working by the 2nd day).  All in all, I hadn’t used this chain before but it delivered in what I was looking for – cleanliness, comfort and value.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

We stayed here for almost 2 weeks while we were in-between houses. We brought our 2 large dogs with us. We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. The kitchenette was nice and the size of the space was just fine for us and all of our stuff. The bed was comfy. The laundry is free which is nice, and the cardio equipment in the fitness center is good as well. The staff were always super friendly and helpful. Its in Manassas, so you can't expect a lot, but it is very close to everything you need from hiking at the battlefield (which is free) or restaurants.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
York, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

Rooms are like new. All most have full kitchenettes with dishwashers, plates, disposals, etc. Close to Dulles Airport to go to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum at the airport. Great hospitality and service.

• Stayed May 2011
Oxon Hill, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

Having never stayed at a Candlewood Suites before, I wasn't sure what to expect. I didn't come in with enormous expectations (it is not the Ritz-Carlton after-all). But, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of our stay at this hotel. There seemed to be a wedding group checking out when I was checking in, and they were telling the girl at the front desk how they all thoroughly enjoyed their stay, so I knew this was a good sign. I was warmly greeted when we arrived. Although I was at the hotel a bit before check in time, they had a room ready and gave me a room right away. The hotel had free wifi and a full kitchen in the room. The free DVD library located at the registration desk was great. They had a very nice selection of recent movies and classics. I highly recommend this place and will definitely come back there on my next trip to Manassas .

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Been to Candlewood Suites Manassas? Share your experiences!