“Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bennett House Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manassas
Bennett House Bed and Breakfast
9252 Bennett Drive, Manassas, VA 20110   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Manassas B&B and Inns
Nieuw en Sint Joosland
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

What a great place to stay! During our 4 week Civil War tour Bennett House Bed and Breakfast was the second stop. We were still not quite used to the warm and humid climate so we asked Curtis and Jean for a light breakfast. (Feeling sorry for Jean not being able to show us the great breakfast what she's capable of) The location is really good: The battlefield is nearby and so are DC, Fredericksburg and Potomac Mills mall. We enjoyed listening to Curtis telling stories. Curtis and Jean are really friendly and we felt like staying with family instead of at a B&B. If I ever go back to Manassas, i know where to stay....

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

38 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Fairfax, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

First off I want to thank Curtis and his wife for the fantastic experience in their home.
It's such a pleasure when on a travel assignment coming across two genuine human-beings sharing such hospitality and an exquisite breakfast! Stuffed french toast, I didn't eat for almost the entire day. Their home is clean, quiet, country-esque, comfortable and it feels like your home when you are there. The grounds are beautiful and you just feel....relaxed the entire stay.
They are located a few blocks from downtown, a local park and the neighborhood has that "southern charm". Welcoming and beautiful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Prospect, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We chose the Bennett House Bed & Breakfast for an overnight stay in Manassas, VA May 4 - 5 to attend the wedding of a family member. We were warmly welcomed by our gracious innkeepers and enjoyed a fantastic stay at this historic, victorian home. The house is quite charming with lots of antiques, bright colors and lots of little touches that really make you feel at home. Beautiful azaleas, wisteria and dogwood were in full bloom making the surrounding gardens breathtaking. We were treated to a gourmet breakfast Sunday morning that included fresh fruit, french toast brulee, scrambled eggs, bacon, coffee and juice. We highly recommend this B & B and look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I stayed here one night along my trip visiting Civil War battlefields. Very close of course to Bull Run (I'm from the North). I made the mistake of coming in the back door and felt bad for Jean as she was busy with housework. So don't do that; go through the front. Curtis drove me into the business area for dinner and I walked easily back. Great and hearty breakfast; more than I could eat. Curtis is a very interesting guy. He suggested I visit the Marine Corps Museum on my way South and am very glad I followed his advice. This is a 2-room B&B so very much like staying in someone's home but the owners give as much distance as you want. As I was the only person there for one night, they graciously gave me the bigger room for the smaller room rate. Advice: the GPS sends you across the street. I pulled in the wrong driveway and was obviously not 1st person to do it. Owner even moved her car for me so I could turn around.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My wife & I needed a place to stay on short notice in this area, looked at reviews, price, and availability & decided to go with this one. Best choice we ever made. Our overall experience was excellent. The location is in a quiet residential neighborhood, the house & grounds are well maintained, the hosts are very gracious & accommodating, the rooms are spacious & well supplied with basic amenities, & if you choose to stay here, you MUST make time to have breakfast. What we were served was unique & incomparable. We highly recommend this establishment.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

My daughter got reservations for me (her mother) and herself the night before her wedding. We each had our own room, and they were absolutely beautiful accommodations! On the day of her wedding, the bridal party and photographer came for pictures! Amazing setting for the pre-wedding pictures! I have to say that Jean and Curtis were THE best host and hostess! I needed a button at the last minute, and Curtis offered to take me to the fabric store nearby. I followed him instead so I could get back quickly. They were so hospitable in every sense of the word! The breakfasts were much better than any breakfast bar! They opened up their lovely house to us for the pictures. We couldn't ask for a better experience! I stayed 2 nights, my daughter stayed 1 night, and my sister stayed in her room for the 2nd night. It was perfect and I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: Any of the 2 main rooms are great! The master bedroom has an attached bath. The other room has the...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I truly wish we could have stayed longer with Curtis and Jean at Bennett House. Our room was elegant, cozy, and quiet with perfect amenities. The towels smelled so good. We met another interesting couple over breakfast which was truly a delicious feast. We appreciated and followed the good advice for what to see and how to get there from Curtis, too. We will return whenever we can to this great location and wonderful B and B.

Room Tip: Either of the two rooms would be excellent.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Bennett House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!