“Salads to DIE for.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Manassas, Virginia
“Salads to DIE for.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I am a loyal Tony's customer, BUT when I want a good chef sald, I go to Mama Mia. They put so much good quality dlei meat, vegetables, and crips lettuce in their salads that it is filling and delicious. They have good meals (pastas, pizza, etc) but I still prefer Tony's because it is closer to New York pizza the way I like it. But I go back to Mama Mia when I want a good lunch salad, because they both deliver and deliver FAST. Their dressings are amazing, and I think homemade and for sale there. Only 4 stars because its not my absolute favorite, but still good enough that I will go there time and again for the menu items that I simply wont find anywhere else nearly as good.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Great little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is a great little place everyone is friendly and the food is great. Enjoy it everytime we visit.

Visited August 2012
Richmond, VA
“Fantastic Home Cooked Lasagna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Oh my gosh, this place was so good!!!! I love pasta and they know how to do pasta. Wonderful waitress and owner or manager was great too. They were so very nice and made sure they treated their guests right. I just loved this place and it has been opened about 1976. If you go here you will really love it, also good prices and the bread was hot and good too. I can't say enough good things about Mama Mias and wish I lived closer for another visit tonight. BIG portions.

Visited August 2012
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Eating at a friends house”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

I travel to Manassas 4 times a year and I always have to visit Mama Mias Pizza at least one time each visit. The food is great and so is the people that work there.

Visited April 2012
Union, New Jersey
“We Found this with our GPS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

We were looking for some place close to our hotel for Lunch, and we found this place, it was good and not expensive we did personal pizza and got free refills on the drinks, waitess was great and was very nice. We didn't know what we would get but we were pleasantly surprised.

• Visited May 2012