Check in was a breeze, front desk staff smiling and friendly.
We had a king room for this stay and let me tell you at 230 sq feet it was not only spacious but well appointed. I absolutely LOVED the bed - it was beyond comfortable. Even my hubby who is typically up by 6 slept until 8 because we were so comfortable.
There is a nice bistro in the lobby, we did not use it but the menu is lovely should you choose to stay in. There is also a large TV in the lobby for sports events that would be awesome to share with new friends.
We were sadly awakened late that night by neighbors in the next room who were rowdy and seemed to be setting off fireworks from their balcony. It was short lived so I can only assume management put an end to the shenanigans.
I would highly recommend this location to those history buffs hiking battlefields - after a hot shower and a respite on the sofa or bed you will be ready to go again in the morning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the Courtyard Manassas Battlefield Park located near the Dulles High Tech Corridor, Jiffy Lube Live, and the Manassas Battlefield National Park . Our hotel features a new lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect, providing guests healthy food & beverage offerings, specialty coffee drinks and cocktail service. Guest can take advantage of our onsite fitness center and indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Manassas Battlefield Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Manassas Battlefield Park Hotel Manassas
- Manassas Marriott
- Manassas Courtyard
- Courtyard Manassas Battlefield Park