This was a decent stay, nothing spectacular. We had reservations, but arrived later than expected. We had a hard time finding a place to park and the parking lot was very dark for two women traveling alone. We had a ground floor room (they only had a room with one king available, so I shared the bed with my mother). There is a sliding door out to a patio, but the patio is open to the parking lot, so I can't imagine ever using it, even if I'd been there during the day. The room was adequate. It was difficult dressing and getting ready the next morning, because the sink is open to the bedroom. There's no door dividing the sink from the bedroom, so it was a bit awkward for the two of us trying to get ready. The door only divided the toilet and shower from the room. The bed was okay. The pillows were very small and lumpy and not particularly comfortable.
When we arrived, the dining room had 5 minutes left before it closed, so we were not able to get dinner. After a 5-hour flight from AZ to DC, we were starved, so the guy at the front counter gave me a menu for a nearby restaurant that he said delivered. Unfortunately, they didn't deliver after 8 p.m., but they were open for another hour, so we were able to go pick up dinner.
There is a nice little "pantry" just off the lobby, so we were able to pick up something to drink and even some icecream for dessert. The next morning, we had breakfast in the restaurant. It wasn't anything special, but it was quick and easy and the staff was exceedingly friendly. We were lso able to pick up a great cup of Starbucks coffee there.
The best thing about the hotel is its location, just off the interstate. It took us about 30 minutes to get there from DC Reagan National Airport. The hotel is a little bit difficult to find in the dark - I had to call and ask and once I realized that I needed to turn just past the Cracker Barrel, it was easy to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the Courtyard Manassas Battlefield Park located near the Dulles High Tech Corridor, Jiffy Lube Live, and the Manassas Battlefield National Park . Our hotel features a new lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect, providing guests healthy food & beverage offerings, specialty coffee drinks and cocktail service. Guest can take advantage of our onsite fitness center and indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Manassas Battlefield Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Manassas Battlefield Park Hotel Manassas
- Manassas Marriott
- Manassas Courtyard
- Courtyard Manassas Battlefield Park