Within Manassas itself, the Marriott is probably your best bet. If you're willing, you could go a few extra miles for a nicer place for about the same price. Pros: Good quality shampoo and conditioner (Paul Mitchell), strong shower pressure, comfortable bed, and a pretty lobby. Cons: Noisy heating/cooling unit, no lotion in the room (you had to ask for it which I found strange at a Marriott), The Bistro can't decide if it wants to be a restaurant or self-serve (so it winds up succeeding at neither) - you have to wait on line, give your order, and then sit and wait for your food (even if it just a muffin). People working there had to be both cashiers and waiters, and the system as a whole was not efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the Courtyard Manassas Battlefield Park located near the Dulles High Tech Corridor, Jiffy Lube Live, and the Manassas Battlefield National Park . Our hotel features a new lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect, providing guests healthy food & beverage offerings, specialty coffee drinks and cocktail service. Guest can take advantage of our onsite fitness center and indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Manassas Battlefield Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Manassas Battlefield Park Hotel Manassas
- Manassas Marriott
- Manassas Courtyard
- Courtyard Manassas Battlefield Park