“Fall Trip 2013” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Neches, Texas
“Fall Trip 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Very nice and wonderful personal. The room was very comfortable. The location was a good area. There were plenty of restaurants to choose from in that area. We really enjoyed staying there. I am always satisfied with the Fairfield Inns. Great breakfasts as well.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

128 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I normally don't write reviews unless I receive great customer service!!

I was staying at this location due to a business trip, the Front Desk personnel, whose name I think was Ms. Asma was keen on making my stay wonderful. She would greet me every time she would see me and made sure I did not need anything.

Anyone who is looking for a great stay and exceptional customer service should definitely consider this location as an option!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manassas, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

They are currently undergoing major renovations. The rooms are very nice and after meeting and chatting with manager last night I felt very comfortable. She was outgoing , friendly and fun to talk to. This morning when housekeeping knocked once I explained that we would be out at checkout time, She knocked 3 more times before checkout before I called the frontdesk. I got so frustrated I left to get the cart to pack up. She had apparently just was talked to by the front desk. She put the vacuuum cleaner directly in front of my door and blatantly laughed at me in an eerie manner. I have never complained about a service before but I was moved to do so because I almost felt provoked. The manager was a sweetheart so was the guy at the front desk. I just don't know " Perla" the housekeeper made me feel uncomfortable and intimidated. Not something I want to pay for...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Parry Sound, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We loved Francisco's smiling friendly welcome @ breakfast!!!! He did a wonderful job of keeping everything stocked, cleaning as he went and helping people with clearing away. He was fast, diligent and self directed as he seemingly attended to people and his duties with ease. It was pleasure to meet him!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here five nights. Very helpful and capable staff. Great location fot shopping, the movies and restaurants. The rooms and the bathrooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed the roominess of the executive suite with two televisions and a pull out bed. The price of the suite was very reasonable.

• Stayed August 2013
Waynesboro, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

We've stayed at the Manassas Fairfield a few times now. We have always received great service and found the rooms clean and comfortable. The staff as accomodated our team every trip with early breakfasts, as early as 5:30am on the weekends. We plan to always come to the Fairfield Inn Manassas when we are competing in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Newport News, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed at Fairfield Inn Manassas for one night. When I arrived, I was warmly greeted by Alex at the front desk. He got me into my room quickly even though I got there before check-in time (which was very nice). I stayed in a suite that Alex upgraded me to because my room was not yet ready. The room was very clean and spacious and all of the staff made me feel right at home.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas? Share your experiences!