“Francisco @ breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Parry Sound, Canada
“Francisco @ breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We loved Francisco's smiling friendly welcome @ breakfast!!!! He did a wonderful job of keeping everything stocked, cleaning as he went and helping people with clearing away. He was fast, diligent and self directed as he seemingly attended to people and his duties with ease. It was pleasure to meet him!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

133 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here five nights. Very helpful and capable staff. Great location fot shopping, the movies and restaurants. The rooms and the bathrooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed the roominess of the executive suite with two televisions and a pull out bed. The price of the suite was very reasonable.

• Stayed August 2013
Waynesboro, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

We've stayed at the Manassas Fairfield a few times now. We have always received great service and found the rooms clean and comfortable. The staff as accomodated our team every trip with early breakfasts, as early as 5:30am on the weekends. We plan to always come to the Fairfield Inn Manassas when we are competing in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Newport News, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed at Fairfield Inn Manassas for one night. When I arrived, I was warmly greeted by Alex at the front desk. He got me into my room quickly even though I got there before check-in time (which was very nice). I stayed in a suite that Alex upgraded me to because my room was not yet ready. The room was very clean and spacious and all of the staff made me feel right at home.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Weston, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I called the hotel directly to make reservations and was immediately pleased with the exceptional assistance given by Myra. She answered all of the questions that I had with a professional yet welcoming demeanor. I had chosen this particular Inn because of other positive reviews that I had read and I am happy to say that after a three day stay I was very pleased. My room was clean and comfortable, the location was great if you are visiting Manassas or even driving into DC. Pretty much a straight drive to the city using I66. All of the front desk staff were nice and informative... and the breakfast was very good as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We found the Inn clean. The location excellent for getting around Manassas..The bed was very comfortable. The staff was especially helpful, friendly, gracious, and accomodating. They worked with us to correct a mess-up in our reservation (my fault.) and found a way to work with us around extending our stay a few hours so we could go back and forth between family events. The breakfast was good, simple, and the oatmeal excellent. We loved the coffee. The place was very quiet.

We offer a special thanks to Mayra and Alex who were so gracious and worked with us to smooth out the details of our stay. Thanks.

We make two or three trips a year to Manassas from upstate New York and will be back again. This is the place we will stay.

Room Tip: 2nd floor and up might be a bit quieter
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ffismanassas, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you! Thank you! and Thank you for your nice wordings, These message of yours will be shared in our staff meeting on Friday. We would like you and your family to come back again in the near future of your trip here in Manassas and to promise you that we will give you more than what you have experience before. Thank's again once more for staying and choosing us to be part of your journey...
Richmond, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The shower curtain was moldy and when it was brought to the on duty staff I was given a link to give a review on trip advisor. They appreciated me telling them of the issue and they stated they would take care of the problem. I assume they did after I checked out - I would check your shower curtain if I were you. Wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
ffismanassas, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
I Would like to start by offering you are sincere apologies for the problems during your stay. We do appreciate the time you took to tell us about the problem you were experiencing, and can assure you that it has since been corrected. We here at the Fairfield Inn Manassas strive to make every one of our guests feel at home when they are with us. It is clear that we failed to meet your expectations during your last stay and we would hope,if your ever in the area again, that you would consider giving our hotel another shot

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas? Share your experiences!