“VERY NICE” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Newport News, Virginia
“VERY NICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed at Fairfield Inn Manassas for one night. When I arrived, I was warmly greeted by Alex at the front desk. He got me into my room quickly even though I got there before check-in time (which was very nice). I stayed in a suite that Alex upgraded me to because my room was not yet ready. The room was very clean and spacious and all of the staff made me feel right at home.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Weston, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I called the hotel directly to make reservations and was immediately pleased with the exceptional assistance given by Myra. She answered all of the questions that I had with a professional yet welcoming demeanor. I had chosen this particular Inn because of other positive reviews that I had read and I am happy to say that after a three day stay I was very pleased. My room was clean and comfortable, the location was great if you are visiting Manassas or even driving into DC. Pretty much a straight drive to the city using I66. All of the front desk staff were nice and informative... and the breakfast was very good as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We found the Inn clean. The location excellent for getting around Manassas..The bed was very comfortable. The staff was especially helpful, friendly, gracious, and accomodating. They worked with us to correct a mess-up in our reservation (my fault.) and found a way to work with us around extending our stay a few hours so we could go back and forth between family events. The breakfast was good, simple, and the oatmeal excellent. We loved the coffee. The place was very quiet.

We offer a special thanks to Mayra and Alex who were so gracious and worked with us to smooth out the details of our stay. Thanks.

We make two or three trips a year to Manassas from upstate New York and will be back again. This is the place we will stay.

Room Tip: 2nd floor and up might be a bit quieter
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ffismanassas, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you! Thank you! and Thank you for your nice wordings, These message of yours will be shared in our staff meeting on Friday. We would like you and your family to come back again in the near future of your trip here in Manassas and to promise you that we will give you more than what you have experience before. Thank's again once more for staying and choosing us to be part of your journey...
Richmond, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The shower curtain was moldy and when it was brought to the on duty staff I was given a link to give a review on trip advisor. They appreciated me telling them of the issue and they stated they would take care of the problem. I assume they did after I checked out - I would check your shower curtain if I were you. Wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
ffismanassas, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
I Would like to start by offering you are sincere apologies for the problems during your stay. We do appreciate the time you took to tell us about the problem you were experiencing, and can assure you that it has since been corrected. We here at the Fairfield Inn Manassas strive to make every one of our guests feel at home when they are with us. It is clear that we failed to meet your expectations during your last stay and we would hope,if your ever in the area again, that you would consider giving our hotel another shot
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Francisco made it a real pleasure to have breakfast each morning and the whole staff was just excellent in customer service. Great inexpensive place to stay when visiting the capitol region. Good access to the metro and great access to the park in Manassas. I will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
We would like to thank you for reviewing our hotel and are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Francisco also would like to express his gratitude for your recognition of his hard work. We hope to see you again soon.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I took the time to write this review because what really blew me away was how nice the staff was. I stayed for 3 weeks on business. I have been traveling a lot and just stayed a couple of weeks at a hotel in PA. Compared to that hotel, Fairfield Marriott Manassas blew it out of the water!

From the moment that I checked in, to every interaction at I had with the staff, I noticed that this staff takes customer service and hospitality seriously! Especially wonderful was Francisco. He made me smile every day! Also, I could tell that he is so into his job because he was hustling around and making things perfect. From his service at breakfast to his quality of cleaning my room, he was GREAT- a model employee!!!

The room was great: clean, good internet, and has convenient amenities(fridge, coffee maker, microwave). The hotel has a pool and jacuzzi, exercise room, laundry room and free breakfast. It is conveniently located close to DC and also close to Battlefield Park (right around the corner) and a nice countryside with wineries.

I had such a great stay that I've never written a review and thought it was important to do so this time to recognize Francisco and the wonderful staff at the Fairfield Marriott Manassas. Thank you!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Our staff is always delighted to read such a positive review of our property. Francisco, as I have said many times before, is a wonderful employee who provides nothing but the best service he is capable of. I hope that the next time your around town you will stay with us again so we can continue to provide you with the type of service you deserve.
Moneta, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We keep returning to Fairfield Inn Manassas because the staff is all about cheerful and great service. Additionally the property is kept so nicely clean! We do not spend much time in our room for we are busy out and about the area so this Marriott property is an excellent choice for us. We would like to acknowledge Francisco who was working the breakfast area during this stay. He was so on top of the cleaniness and stock of the breakfast bar! Francisco was also so kind to guests, greeting them "Good Morning"; clearing away the tables and then cleaning off the tables; asking if people would like water.
I am sure we will return and will refer others to this location.
We did not have children with us and did not request any room service.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
We always love to hear from guests that stay with us frequently. It lets us know that we are consistantly doing our jobs the right way. We appreciate the review, and Francisco was very happy to have his name mentioned. As always, we appreciate you as a guest and hope to see you back soon.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas? Share your experiences!