“exemplary experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“exemplary experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

It could have been just a typical stay in a hotel but this hotel made a real difference. From its pleasing façade to its amenities, I can tell their priority is not just to do business but to provide excellent service. The beds and pillows are simply perfect as well as the array of food served at the breakfast buffet table.. The location is very close to restaurants and shopping area.. Its affable staff took care of us so well. I will definitely come back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
ffismanassas, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
We would love to have you back. We work very hard to train our staff to be knowledgable about the area as well as provide excellent service. We appreciate you taking the time out to submit this review and hope to see you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

the best hotel i ever stay is fairfield inn in manassas, virginia, excellent service, very clean hotel,
the staff is very friendly and nice, i stay there for one night and the next morning they have free breakfast. for one week i stay in a few hotel during my vacation starting in atlantic city hotel and casino then i stay in marriot spring hill in annapolis, maryland, but nothing like this hotel, i will comeback in this hotel in the future, overall rating excellent
don ald

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
We are happy to hear that we made your stay an enjoyable one. We love hearing that our guests thought our service was great and that we had a clean hotel. We also are very hopeful that you do come back and stay with us again if your in town.
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We had a very comfortable 2 nights stay at this hotel. I'll start with the Pros: most comfortable beds and pillows I've ever rested on, modern decor and updated look in hotel room, free buffet every morning, quiet for the most part, and noon check-out. Cons: hotel staff wasn't the most welcoming or enthused to be there, while in the lobby using the computer, I could clearly overhear two staff members gossiping about another, lobby smells of chlorine from pool, and some areas could use a little more elbow grease. Also, try to avoid room 207. That's the room we rented and although it was very nice, the floor above is very creaky! Every step the person above made, could be heard clearly. Wasn't pleasant at 6am :( we didn't want to change rooms because we were settled in. Overall not a bad stay. Would stay again!

Room Tip: Avoid room 207 only because the floor above is creaky. Loudly creaky.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
ffismanassas, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
First and foremost we would like to thank you so much for staying with us, and thank you for taking your time to write trip advisor about your experience.I want to express my gratitude for your business and thank you for selecting the Fairfield Inn & Suites-Manassas VA. It is our sincere goal to continue to earn your business and our hope that everything is superb. The comfort and care of our guest is our first priority, on your other note regarding my Guest receptionist talking loud at the front desk; please excuse us for they have forgotten the professionalism while at the front desk, again I would have known all of this activity with out your help, it is my pleasure hearing this from you so it can put a stop on it....thank you again for your warm comment about us and hopefully we will see you again on your next trip.
Flushing, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I've been traveling from NY to VA for about 3 years, 2-3 times a month and have stayed in a lot of hotels in the manassas area. From now on I won't be staying anywhere else! Came in to the hotel around 10 am on a Sunday and Alex was at the front desk and was nice enough to show me the rooms before I checked in. The rooms were clean,spacious and updated. The beds are beyond comfortable. It has an indoor pool , work out room and even a laundry. Breakfast is free and there was lots to choose from. Close to 66 and to a lot of restaurants. Will definitely continue staying here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

As soon as I walked in I was welcomed by Alex at the front desk. I was a bit skeptical about the possible price for a nights stay but he was very helpful and helped me get the best deal while being very friendly and courteous. I would not hesitate to go back, as the suite I stayed in was great I felt like I had my own mini apartment :) The stayed wouldn't had been the same without the help of Alex he had great customer service and made this place look great !

• Stayed March 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Had a pleasant stay! Very helpful staff, convienant location, clean rooms, and free breakfast. Indoor pool was a great bonus with the stay as well! Bedrooms are also very spacious! I will definitely return again! Thanks again!

• Stayed March 2013
ffismanassas, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
I recently reviewed your survey concerning your stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites. I would like to thank you for your recent feedback. Without hearing back from our guest we would be unable to improve our service and or celebrate our success. This is huge for us, this will be shared to our Friday meeting. Again, It is our pleasure serving you and hope to see you again...
Philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We just returned from a weekend at the Manassas property and had reserved 13 rooms. Each person had a nice thing to stay about the hotel and especially their very friendly staff. . From a pleasant check in to good service at the breakfast, everyone was pleased with this hotel. It location gives you multiple dinner choices and the hotel was in good condition and clean. We were very pleased with our stay and would recommend the property.

Room Tip: The odd number rooms were very quite.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
This is great review, thank you and we are so glad that we made your stay pleasurable. This will be shared to the rest of the team on our weekly meeting. without hearing back from our guest we would be unable to improve or know what we are doing positive or negative, so once again thank you so much for taking your time to write and shared it with millions of people about your experience at the Fairfield Inn and Suites, Manassas VA. Hope to see you and your group again...

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas? Share your experiences!