“Home away from home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Flushing, New York
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I've been traveling from NY to VA for about 3 years, 2-3 times a month and have stayed in a lot of hotels in the manassas area. From now on I won't be staying anywhere else! Came in to the hotel around 10 am on a Sunday and Alex was at the front desk and was nice enough to show me the rooms before I checked in. The rooms were clean,spacious and updated. The beds are beyond comfortable. It has an indoor pool , work out room and even a laundry. Breakfast is free and there was lots to choose from. Close to 66 and to a lot of restaurants. Will definitely continue staying here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

128 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

As soon as I walked in I was welcomed by Alex at the front desk. I was a bit skeptical about the possible price for a nights stay but he was very helpful and helped me get the best deal while being very friendly and courteous. I would not hesitate to go back, as the suite I stayed in was great I felt like I had my own mini apartment :) The stayed wouldn't had been the same without the help of Alex he had great customer service and made this place look great !

• Stayed March 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Had a pleasant stay! Very helpful staff, convienant location, clean rooms, and free breakfast. Indoor pool was a great bonus with the stay as well! Bedrooms are also very spacious! I will definitely return again! Thanks again!

• Stayed March 2013
ffismanassas, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
I recently reviewed your survey concerning your stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites. I would like to thank you for your recent feedback. Without hearing back from our guest we would be unable to improve our service and or celebrate our success. This is huge for us, this will be shared to our Friday meeting. Again, It is our pleasure serving you and hope to see you again...
Philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We just returned from a weekend at the Manassas property and had reserved 13 rooms. Each person had a nice thing to stay about the hotel and especially their very friendly staff. . From a pleasant check in to good service at the breakfast, everyone was pleased with this hotel. It location gives you multiple dinner choices and the hotel was in good condition and clean. We were very pleased with our stay and would recommend the property.

Room Tip: The odd number rooms were very quite.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
This is great review, thank you and we are so glad that we made your stay pleasurable. This will be shared to the rest of the team on our weekly meeting. without hearing back from our guest we would be unable to improve or know what we are doing positive or negative, so once again thank you so much for taking your time to write and shared it with millions of people about your experience at the Fairfield Inn and Suites, Manassas VA. Hope to see you and your group again...
Williamsburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

All though this hotel is not a large(has one elevator) as some Fairfield Inns It gets the job done.
The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the breakfast wasn't the greatest, but if you are looking for something better, you can always go to the Cracker Barrel right across the street!

I usually stay here once a year, I'd have no problem continuing to come back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stayed at this location a week ago with my family, and the customer service shown by one of the front desk associate's was great! I believe her name was Asma Qureshi. She was super friendly and helpful, by giving us tips on the surrounding area. Overall great stay and service!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Hagerstown, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This hotel overall was not clean. The rooms are very small and do not have a microwave. The refrigerator in our room did not work, which was very inconvenient. Our heating unit blew cold air all night and would not turn off, we tried turning up the temperature but it would not get warm. We ended up unplugging the unit. It was only 62 degrees in the room the entire stay.

The staff was polite and understanding when we mentioned this issue during checkout. Overall, we would choose not to stay at a Fairfield Inn in the future simply because there is no microwave and the rooms are small.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ffismanassas, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
I'm sorry if you were inconvenienced last time you were here due to a non working Heat Unit and also missing Microwave. After you had check out at the property I personaly visited your room with our maintenance person. Some of our room had two controller; wall thermostat and from the unit it self, the room you stayed in was controlled by the unit it self. As soon as I turned the heat on, the system works with in that second. Please don't think that we are doing such thing overall, and I apologize if we missed something. This is certainly not the way we wanted your visit with us. Please give us one more chance to prove that we have everything that you need. Thanks again for staying with us. I will assure you that the situation is not going to happen again.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas? Share your experiences!