This hotel overall was not clean. The rooms are very small and do not have a microwave. The refrigerator in our room did not work, which was very inconvenient. Our heating unit blew cold air all night and would not turn off, we tried turning up the temperature but it would not get warm. We ended up unplugging the unit. It was only 62 degrees in the room the entire stay.
The staff was polite and understanding when we mentioned this issue during checkout. Overall, we would choose not to stay at a Fairfield Inn in the future simply because there is no microwave and the rooms are small.