“Unspeakable Pleasures!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Vienna, Virginia
“Unspeakable Pleasures!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Wow! What a great place to spend time with your man! I literally dropped to my knees and thanked my lucky stars at how clean the room was! And, the indoor pool was immaculate! The shower had great HOT water and the bed was comfortable, especially in the morning! OMG! We just lounged around and hung out like BFF's! There is a Cracker Barrel across the street and a wonderful breakfast in the morning at the hotel. The nice young man closed it down about 20 minutes early, but that's ok! weeeeee! I don't mind! I LOVE my BFF and this hotel is soooooooo comfortable! I can't wait to go back, and mayyyyybeeeeeee we can spend more time together and Mayyyyyybeeeeeeeee go to the historic sites nearby. But, whatev! I do what I want! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
ffismanassas, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
We are very glad to here that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's always nice to see such enthusiasm in a positive review for our property. Hopefully, next time your in town you will stay with us again so we can try and make your stay even better. Thank you very much for taking the time to review us.

128 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Marietta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Our room at this hotel exceeded our expectations. It was clean, spacious and well decorated. Best of all was the friendly staff. From the front desk staff to the gentleman taking care of us at the free breakfast, we could not have been treated better. The staff went the extra mile and we will stay there again on our next trip to Manassas.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ffismanassas, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
First of all, i would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. Im pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us as we pride ourselves on providing friendly and efficiant customer service. We here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Manassas would love to have you back and will continue to strive for the type of service that will make you want to return.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

We had a large group and micheal was helpfuk setting up the area and getting the tables set up for the food. he got us paperplates and helped call the restaurant and order food he ran around finding chairs and more places to sit down. we were very very vert very very very very happy

• Stayed November 2012
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would love for you to return next time your in the area and we promise to provide you with the same high quality service.
Cross Junction, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Fairfield Inns started out as the low end of the Marriott family and, while not bad hotels.motels, often lacked many of the niceties. i am a big Marriott fan, primarily for their consistent customer services and the benefits for their rewards program members, but used to avoid the Fairfields -now I find them fresh, greatly upgraded in overall design and furnishings, at least for newer properties and those refurbished in recent years.

Specific to the Manassas Fairfield, adjacent to the NOVA campus, we were upgraded to a small suite after requesting an early check-in and there were several nice touches, including the newer style glass wall shower. Staff accommodated our request and were very helpful overall. While I did not eat the self-serve breakfast, my wife did and found it good, if standard.

This is not a particularly pedestrian friendly area due to traffic and lack of sidewalks in some areas, but the shopping center across the street provides multiple simple dining options, ranging from fast food to Uno's pizza (with outside dinning) and a Five Guys. There is also a theater multiplex that shows matinees throughout the week.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Pennellville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at this location for two nights for a family members wedding. Clean spacious comfortable room and a great free breakfast, probably one of the best I've encountered at a chain hotel. Even though the facility was full to capacity with young soccer players in for a tournament our stay was enjoyable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Fresh Meadows, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Third time staying at this property, I have stayed at other hotels in the area and I must say none come close to the service recieved here. Staff are always working hard to meet any needs. My recent stay was the as good as my previous visits,''Excellent!''. Check in is always a welcoming and quick..Alex gave us good dining recommendations and was more than friendly. The rooms look very modern and they have an indoor pool, whirlpool and an small gym. I always get a good night sleep becasue of the amazingly comfortable beds they have. From now on I wouldn't stay at any other place when visiting the Manassas area. It is also right behind the Battlefield that have jogging trails. This is definitely a plus for me since I hate treadmills. Fransisco is one of the hardest working breakfast attendants I've seen at any hotel. He is humble and is very attentive even when it's full or just one person eating.Thanks to the wonderful service and staff I will be coming back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed at this Inn 2 days last weekend. The room was clean and the bathroom was very nice, the service also outstanding. We had breakfast in the morning and we were very satisfied. The staff are so friendly. I will definitely choose this hotel next time :")

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas? Share your experiences!