“Fairfield Inns have come a long way.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Cross Junction, Virginia
“Fairfield Inns have come a long way.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Fairfield Inns started out as the low end of the Marriott family and, while not bad hotels.motels, often lacked many of the niceties. i am a big Marriott fan, primarily for their consistent customer services and the benefits for their rewards program members, but used to avoid the Fairfields -now I find them fresh, greatly upgraded in overall design and furnishings, at least for newer properties and those refurbished in recent years.

Specific to the Manassas Fairfield, adjacent to the NOVA campus, we were upgraded to a small suite after requesting an early check-in and there were several nice touches, including the newer style glass wall shower. Staff accommodated our request and were very helpful overall. While I did not eat the self-serve breakfast, my wife did and found it good, if standard.

This is not a particularly pedestrian friendly area due to traffic and lack of sidewalks in some areas, but the shopping center across the street provides multiple simple dining options, ranging from fast food to Uno's pizza (with outside dinning) and a Five Guys. There is also a theater multiplex that shows matinees throughout the week.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Pennellville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at this location for two nights for a family members wedding. Clean spacious comfortable room and a great free breakfast, probably one of the best I've encountered at a chain hotel. Even though the facility was full to capacity with young soccer players in for a tournament our stay was enjoyable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Fresh Meadows, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Third time staying at this property, I have stayed at other hotels in the area and I must say none come close to the service recieved here. Staff are always working hard to meet any needs. My recent stay was the as good as my previous visits,''Excellent!''. Check in is always a welcoming and quick..Alex gave us good dining recommendations and was more than friendly. The rooms look very modern and they have an indoor pool, whirlpool and an small gym. I always get a good night sleep becasue of the amazingly comfortable beds they have. From now on I wouldn't stay at any other place when visiting the Manassas area. It is also right behind the Battlefield that have jogging trails. This is definitely a plus for me since I hate treadmills. Fransisco is one of the hardest working breakfast attendants I've seen at any hotel. He is humble and is very attentive even when it's full or just one person eating.Thanks to the wonderful service and staff I will be coming back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed at this Inn 2 days last weekend. The room was clean and the bathroom was very nice, the service also outstanding. We had breakfast in the morning and we were very satisfied. The staff are so friendly. I will definitely choose this hotel next time :")

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Front Royal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Approximately two weeks ago, our family of three had the pleasure of staying at the Fairfield Inn to attend a wedding. We were so happy this hotel was chosen, because we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
The front desk staff were always welcoming, accomodating and professional. If we required an extra towel, pillow or even some makeup remover, they promptly and kindly oblidged. The room was nicely decorated with pleasing surroundings. There are plently of outlets for our child's technology. The room was clean and the housekeeping staff are always ready to please. The shower was strong with plenty of hot water for all. My daughter loves the clean indoor pool and hot tub. We particularly enjoyed the large, free breakfast, which included hot/cold cereals, bacon and eggs, yogurt, juices, fruits,sausage bisuits, bagels, make-it-your way waffles, and more. This is a tremendous savings compared to other places we have stayed in which we were charged $4 for a cup of fruit, for example. The friendly, professional staff, clean and nicely appointed rooms, and hearty breakfast will keep us coming back. Additionally, the hotel has easy access to major roads such as Route 66, and is close to attractions, such as restaurants, malls, and even the Nation's Capital.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this property when I attended a concert at the Jiffy Lube. It was very convenient because the hotel is right of 66 and the concert was only a 10 minute drive. I arrived at 11am and Alex went out of his way to get me accommodated and even upgraded my room. The room was clean and the bathroom was very nice. We had breakfast in the morning and we were very satisfied. Francisco the breakfast attendant was more then attentive to everyone that was eating. I would definitely stay again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

I watched a concert last week and stayed here overnight. The hotel is very clean and the service is outstanding. The staff are so friendly and accomodating to your needs. I will definitely stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas? Share your experiences!