“Stayed For a Family Wedding” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Pennellville
“Stayed For a Family Wedding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at this location for two nights for a family members wedding. Clean spacious comfortable room and a great free breakfast, probably one of the best I've encountered at a chain hotel. Even though the facility was full to capacity with young soccer players in for a tournament our stay was enjoyable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Fresh Meadows, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Third time staying at this property, I have stayed at other hotels in the area and I must say none come close to the service recieved here. Staff are always working hard to meet any needs. My recent stay was the as good as my previous visits,''Excellent!''. Check in is always a welcoming and quick..Alex gave us good dining recommendations and was more than friendly. The rooms look very modern and they have an indoor pool, whirlpool and an small gym. I always get a good night sleep becasue of the amazingly comfortable beds they have. From now on I wouldn't stay at any other place when visiting the Manassas area. It is also right behind the Battlefield that have jogging trails. This is definitely a plus for me since I hate treadmills. Fransisco is one of the hardest working breakfast attendants I've seen at any hotel. He is humble and is very attentive even when it's full or just one person eating.Thanks to the wonderful service and staff I will be coming back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed at this Inn 2 days last weekend. The room was clean and the bathroom was very nice, the service also outstanding. We had breakfast in the morning and we were very satisfied. The staff are so friendly. I will definitely choose this hotel next time :")

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Front Royal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Approximately two weeks ago, our family of three had the pleasure of staying at the Fairfield Inn to attend a wedding. We were so happy this hotel was chosen, because we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
The front desk staff were always welcoming, accomodating and professional. If we required an extra towel, pillow or even some makeup remover, they promptly and kindly oblidged. The room was nicely decorated with pleasing surroundings. There are plently of outlets for our child's technology. The room was clean and the housekeeping staff are always ready to please. The shower was strong with plenty of hot water for all. My daughter loves the clean indoor pool and hot tub. We particularly enjoyed the large, free breakfast, which included hot/cold cereals, bacon and eggs, yogurt, juices, fruits,sausage bisuits, bagels, make-it-your way waffles, and more. This is a tremendous savings compared to other places we have stayed in which we were charged $4 for a cup of fruit, for example. The friendly, professional staff, clean and nicely appointed rooms, and hearty breakfast will keep us coming back. Additionally, the hotel has easy access to major roads such as Route 66, and is close to attractions, such as restaurants, malls, and even the Nation's Capital.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed at this property when I attended a concert at the Jiffy Lube. It was very convenient because the hotel is right of 66 and the concert was only a 10 minute drive. I arrived at 11am and Alex went out of his way to get me accommodated and even upgraded my room. The room was clean and the bathroom was very nice. We had breakfast in the morning and we were very satisfied. Francisco the breakfast attendant was more then attentive to everyone that was eating. I would definitely stay again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I watched a concert last week and stayed here overnight. The hotel is very clean and the service is outstanding. The staff are so friendly and accomodating to your needs. I will definitely stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012
New England
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is a pretty typical Fairfiled Inn. Room was fairly clean, overall building well kept. The location is a little less then ideal, as if you have to turn left onto Sudley Road you may be waiting a LONG time for the light.

Warning: If they give you Room 101 do NOT accept it. For some reason someone designed the work-out room adjacent to 101, with the TV's mounted right on the wall where the bed for 101 is adjacent to. The treadmills are also extremely close to that wall. The effect is that if you are in Room 101 you can pretty much be assured of listening to a large thumping noise from the treadmills and loud tv noise right where the bed is. When I was there the treadmill noise lasted until just after 11pm, and started up again about 0600. Not acceptable at all.

If I choose to stay there again I'll look at re-rating the hotel. I suspect it should be a solid 3 rating. But with the poor design of the exercise room and the hotel's renting out of Room 101 I can't give them more then a 2 for this trip.

Room Tip: Do NOT take Room 101!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ffismanassas, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
I would like to begin by apologizing for the problems you experienced with while staying with us. It is our job to provide you with the most comfortable stay possible every time you’re here. We here at the Fairfield Inn hope that you will visit again and allow us a chance to redeem ourselves. We promise to make your next visit with us a much more enjoyable one, and assure you that we do not want any guest to leave our hotel with a negative perception of us.