Having stayed here before I found the hotel to be lacking in attention. Hallways had mold/mildew odor. Elevator not cleaned since I don't know when. The bathroom in my room was worn and needed to be updated: toilet seat peeling a plastic paint of some sort and bathtub needed to be re-glazed to cover stains from years of poor cleaning.
No microwave in room, but there was one in the breakfast area in the lobby area.
The bedroom area was the bright spot (except for the icky brown wall) due to white and bright green bed linens and lots of lamps with bright bulbs, very rate these days!
The gentleman who attended the breatfast area was amazing! Zipped around making sure that everything was plentiful and well stocked and he found time to walk to each table offering to pour coffe. When I left he gave me a small packgae of mints and a big smile. He was a day maker!!!