“Wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars

Book early and Save!
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

From the moment you walk through the door you are provided with the most welcoming staff. My brother was just moving to the area and my fiance and I needed a place to stay. We are extreme travelers and have stayed in many hotels in the past. I have never seen such consistent hospitality throughout the entire hotel. From the maid service to the ladies working in the breakfast area to the desk staff. The breakfast lady went out of her way to get extra food from the back for us. She asked if I needed a tray. She welcomed me with an awesome smile that was super infectious for my morning. We wanted information on how to get to Washington D.C. and I felt as if I was getting advice from my closest friend that I knew for years. Helen and Lorie were so courteous and helpful. They went out of their way to print maps and Google the best way to travel and gave me great pointers. These two women stuck out so much that I could hear Lories voice in my head while traveling telling me the correct direction to go towards. We stayed a second night and the following morning they both asked if I had a nice time and remembered me from the day before. I felt as if I was a guest in their home! Absolutely Outstanding experience and couldn't not have been happier. I really wish every hotel had workers like them.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I stayed here many times on business and I absolutely loved the front desk staff as well as the maintenance man I had to interact with. Reasonable price, quiet location, near the airport and VERY helpful staff regarding what restaurants to try!

Room Tip: Just ask for a room on the back side of hotel. Extra quiet
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Edenton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

First stay at this property but NOT my last. Staff was great at check-in. Staff gave great directions to attractions and nearby restaurants along with discount coupons to same. Great location to historical attractions. Hotel was clean and very modern looking. Parking was adequate. Large lounge area/breakfast area. Rooms were clean and fresh smelling. Bathroom was average size but very nice. Breakfast is what you'd expect from Hamptons, a mix of warm foods, fresh fruit, cereals, and waffles. Overall a great place to stay and a great experience!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in a ton of hotels and multiple Hamptons and this was one of my favorites.

The rooms were very clean and had plenty of seating. We had a large group so we wanted to be able to hang out in one room together, and besides the beds, there was a cushioned bench, a desk chair, and a lounge chair, making it easy for us all to fit. Instead of giving two or three towels like many hotels give you, there were at least six or seven.

The breakfast was probably one of the best complimentary hotel breakfasts I've had. We came down about twenty minutes before it ended, assuming they would be starting to put food away (like normal for hotels) but they were still bringing out fresh food. There were plenty of options.

The front desk had cookies and milk in the evenings, and there was complimentary wifi. The staff was very kind. We had a great experience and I will definitely be coming back to this hotel the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed July 2014
Bellefontaine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is a lovely, centrally located hotel with a staff that is there to help YOU. Our room was clean, very nice, and comfortable. It is easily accessable to major highways and streets. The quality of the food in the breakfast area is top notch. We would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

rising sun, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

The hotel was nice the amenities were nice. The hotel itself the rooms parking lot was clean. The bed was not very comfortable, it was lumpy. And the breakfast was not very good, and was not very much to choose from. The pool was nice and clean had towels outside which I like. Wii fi was easy to use. The work out was clean could have had a few more equipment in there, that would have been better.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Chesterfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The hotel services and ammenities were excellent. The location is very very convenient. The hotel is located within a mile of the major interstate, walking distance to several restaurants and shops. Cleanliness and service were excellent. An excellent value.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Manassas? Share your experiences!