“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Greensburg, United States
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

The Hampton in Manassas was very clean and welcoming. My wife and I had a quiet and relaxing stay. We will visit again when we have a need in Manassas Va. I have been a member of HHonors for many years and find that Hampton Inn is always a good choice for any city I have needed to visit. From Texas to Maine I have not been disappointed. The value for the accommodations is very good. I recommend Hilton and (Hampton) to all of my personal and Business friends.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Williamsburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I found this mid level hotel to be well run, very clean, good service and a very good staff. They have a nice morning breakfast.

The only negative it is located in a busy commercial/retail area, a lot of concrete and traffic but, you do not hear the sounds of the traffic from the room.

Room Tip: The hotel is located in a busy commercial area and so any view is going to be of retail or roads. We...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Vermilion, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Typical Hampton with Southern hospitality staff. We originally booked for 3 adults a king sofa sleeper room, given a double Queen room,but found out upon check out the first night this does not exist in this Hampton Inn. The Queen Double room we were given was clean but not a lot of space to move around. The morning breakfast staff was fantastic and very hospitable. The suite they moved us into on the second night was not very large in the bedroom section. It is actually a queen bed with a narrow shower stall, no tub, and very small bathroom. Not made for full figure adults.
All other amenities are great ; air conditioning, mini fridge, tv, and full hot breakfast options.

Room Tip: This hotel does not have King bed suite with sofa sleeper. If needing a king bed and a bed for third...
Frederick, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I'm a big fan of Hampton Inns but I was a little disappointed with my stay here. I went for breakfast at 9:00 am and they were out of omelets, no bacon or sausage or biscuits and I waited for twenty minutes and the staff did nothing to replace what was missing. I ended up going to McDonalds to get some breakfast faster.

The room was fine except the A/C cycled on and off too loud and woke me up during the night.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
HamptonManassas, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manassas, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Choochootutt,

As General Manager of the Hampton Inn Manassas, I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! With feedback like yours we can continue to strive to provide the best accommodations and service in the hotel industry. I do apologize about the incident that occurred at breakfast for you. We try our best to keep everything well stocked for our guests and will definitely use this as a training tool to prevent future guest's disappointments.

Thank you again and I do hope that we have the pleasure of serving you again in the future!

Jennifer Decker
Hampton Inn Manassas
Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

This is a fine hotel for relaxing and travel to get a good nights rest and a hot nutritious breakfast. I would stay here any change I get to be in the area. The hotel staff will work with you if you have any problems to your satisfaction. You could not ask for a better hotel.

San Antonio, TX, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This was one of five hotels I stayed at during this trip touring Civil War battlefields. By far this was the best. Clean, great breakfast, quiet. They do need to upgrade their internet access in the rooms, however. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Woodbridge, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stayed at this Hampton as part of a group of couples. The birthday event was a concert at Jiffy Lube Live, which is less than 5 miles away. We're veteran Hilton Honors members and try to stay at Hilton family properties whenever we can. This Hampton Inn is an excellent example of what we've come to expect in Hamptons. The grounds were neat and well-maintained, the lobby and public areas of the hotel were well-decorated and inviting, the guest rooms (we visited several among our group) were all spotless and welcoming, and breakfast was ample and delicious. I would stay here again and I would also recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Manassas? Share your experiences!