“Stayed At Hampton” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Ft. Belvior, United States
“Stayed At Hampton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

I recommend this hotel for business, family trips or just for a nice get away to visit the city of Manassas. All my needs were within miles, whether I wanted to go shopping or to have dinner at a really nice restaurant. The staff is very friendly and the hotel is extremely nice. If you don’t was to drive out for dinner you can walk right out of the hotel to nearly place to eat. The rooms are very spacious if you bring your kids. The Hampton also offers continental breakfast every morning and if you need to leave in a hurry for a meeting you can grab a goodie bag on your way out the door. I definite would stay at this Hampton again; this is about my 5 time staying here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

We stay at this hotel several times a year while visiting family, and it just keeps getting better and better. Hampton's policy of totally clean bedding is augmented with spic and span facilities, very friendly and accommodating staff and reasonable rates. Our last stay we forgot a water pik: they called us and sent it to us promptly at no cost, saving us the cost of replacement. If you want to stay in Manassas, this is the place to be!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Harrisonburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We stay at this hotel when we come to town for swim meets. It is always clean and has a great Continental Breakfast. It is close to many restaurants and is easily accessed from Interstate 66. The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I accompanied my husband on business trip and stayed at this hotel for only one evening. While my husband attended a conference, I showed up at the hotel early. 4 hours before check in early. The receptionist greeted me kindly, warmly, and secured a room for my early arrival. While she checked me in, a gentleman came to the desk and thanked the receptionist for the condolences card. Evidently his family had checked in to attend a funeral, and the hotel staff, upon discovering the reason for the family's stay, slipped a card under their door. That spoke volumes to me.
Our room was clean. Plenty of hot water. Milk and cookies at 6:00pm. Nice hot breakfast.
While eating our breakfast, the staff approached us and urged us to stay later because of the weather (freezing rain) at no extra cost. If ever in Manassas again, we will stay at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Bridgeport, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Great hotel and good location. Just what you expect from a Hampton Inn. I have to add that the staff is stellar, friendly, accomodating, and top notch service. Rooms are clean and quiet. Many restaurants are close by. The fresh cookies are a real treat, and they serve them with milk at 8 PM.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

I stay at this hotel for business purposes often, and as of the the service has taken a nose drive. The front desk personnel are rude, also even disrespectful. There is another hotel, Hampton Inn Gainesville, Approximately 5 miles away that is a huge upgrade. This hotel does not live up to the Hampton Inn expectations. Just remember, you get what you pay for and this place is a rip off.

• Stayed December 2013
HamptonManassas, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Manassas, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear kkarkut07,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. Your comments about the front desk staff greatly concern me and I assure you that it is not standard to find someone at our hotel who isn’t helpful. We strive to ensure our front desk agents and other team members know how much we value your business. I apologize for any issues you had during your stay.

Thank you again for your review!

Jennifer Decker
Hampton Inn Manassas
Richmond, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

The experience we had at this Hampton Inn was the best experience my family and I have had at a hotel in a long, long time. The room was clean. The breakfast was outstanding and fresh. The beds were fresh. Even the coffee in the lobby at 4 in the afternoon was hot.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Manassas? Share your experiences!