“Good Place to Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Manassas, Virginia
“Good Place to Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

When I had problems, they attended to them immediately. I complained that the air conditioner in my room was broken (during a heat wave) and they moved me promptly. Breakfast is included in the stay, computers with printing capabilities, free wi-fi are some of the benefits of staying here. They don't tell you that your key to your room deactivates when in contact with credit cards or cell phones. But, overall, this hotel was a good place to stay 2 weeks.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Though the hotel has been renovated, the cleanliness was Avg. and AC System was Sub Par. Mattresses were in dire need of replacing. Very Soft! The complimentary breakfast was Good and the overall appearance of the lobby was clean and updated. I will more than likely stay at another Hilton Property in the area. I have stayed at this property for business and most recently for swim meets at George Mason University. It has been renovated, however, the rooms need to be cleaner, AC System updated and Mattresses replaced.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MNZHA, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manassas, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent experience with us. It is not typical that we receive cleanliness complaints so your review greatly concerned me. Our goal is to provide the best accommodations and service in the lodging industry and I regret that this did not occur during your stay with us. Please reach out to me so that we may talk more in detail about your experience. By allowing us the opportunity to address this concern, we can prevent a recurrence and a future guest’s disappointment.

Thank you again for the review and I hope that we may have the pleasure of serving you again in the future!

Jennifer Decker
jennifer.decker@hilton.com
Crofton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were attending a concert at Jiffy Lube Live and decided we would make a "trip" of it and booked a hotel room for the night. We chose the Hampton Inn because it was close to the venue and they had an outdoor pool. The hotel was very nice and clean. We really enjoyed our stay. We had a slight problem with our air conditioning not working in our room so when we complained, the staff immediately moved us to another room. The rooms are nice, comfy beds and pillows and they wash their comforters after each guest. They really have a nice complimentary breakfast with helpful staff and fresh baked Ottis Spunkmeyer cookies in the evening. YUMMY! Just the icing on the cake. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Joanna L,

As the General Manager of the Hampton Inn, I am excited to receive such a wonderful review about our property. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the review and apologize that you had an issue with your air conditioner during your stay. I am very pleased to hear that the staff took great care of you in response and that you enjoyed the cookies!

Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future for another concert!

Jennifer Decker
Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband & I were very impressed. We checking into the hotel with our 5yr old and 17mo old twins after a long drive and no reservations. We were very grateful for the 2 'cribs' we used for the twins in room for sleeping. The bed was more comfortable than our own!

charleston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Recently, we had encountered a illness with our family member, which has caused us to make multiple visits to Manassas, VA. When we had arrived for our first stay, their friendly staff warmly greeted us knowing what we were going through and ensured that they were there if anything was needed. The following day, a gorgeous display of flowers was placed in our room to greet us with a card from their management and staff, which brought my family and I to tears. Since that stay, we have continued to stay at the Hampton Inn Manassas, as they have done so much for us to make our stay comforting and have been very accommodating with our last minute reservations. We couldn't have asked for a better "home away from home" during this difficult time. Great hotel with amazing staff and management. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had a very pleasant experience at this Hampton Inn. The staff was friendly, the room clean, and smelled fresh. The heating/cooling worked well and the bed and linens were comfortable. The breakfast was very good and offered a large array of choices. We are picky eaters in terms of health and found plenty to like. Our friends recommended this hotel and they were right.

Woodbridge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Let's face it, the location of the hotel, and the surrounding area (at least knowing it the way I do) I was hesitant when my mother said she booked it for us for a little stay-ca... however knowing Hampton typically has great beds, I didn't object too much. Turns out this place is very nice! It's one of the best Hampton Inn's I have stayed at. The breakfast leaves a little to be desired- we ended up just going to Golden Corral, but, the overall experience was awesome.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Manassas? Share your experiences!