My Father and I just got back from our trip to Manassas Virginia and Washington DC! I used trip advisor to find a hotel by reading other reviews, and I'm pleased to say that everything positive that was expressed about this hotel was absolutely true.
1. The staff is very courteous and helpful. For the very few things we needed corrected (like a faulty remote control or light bulbs) they were all promptly taken care of
2. The bed was awesome! Lots of pillows and the room was generally comfortable. The desk and chair for me to use my laptop on was great.
3. The breakfast in the morning was good
4. There was a Wal-Mart, and lots of food places and stores all within a block or so.
5. The neighborhood was awesome. It was very safe and the people were very friendly, with that good ol southern hospitality.
1. Honestly the only problem I had here was the distance from DC. We were using a rental car, and the traffic was pretty bad at times. But we still made it back and forth to DC ok, using a relatively miniml amount of Gas.
2. The workout room was pretty small with older equipment
We would both definitely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Manassas Hotel Manassas
- Hampton Inn Manassas Hotel
- Manassas Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.