“All The Best Aspects for a Hotel Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and Save!
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Lindenhurst, Illinois
“All The Best Aspects for a Hotel Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Stayed at the Manassas Hampton Inn for six nights this month, traveling with a group, as part of a Civil War tour. Our pre-arranged rate was more than reasonable, especially with all of the wonderful amenities provided: nice variety of food items for the continental breakfasts, fresh baked cookies each evening, daily newspapers in the lobby, etc. The rooms were immaculate and beds very exceptionally comfortable, providing great sleep quality. The front desk staff were friendly and very helpful; called and arranged cabs for myself and others in our group upon leaving. Check in and check out was fast and efficient. One of the best hotel experiences I've encountered. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I don't know that we have ever in all of our travels slept in a more comfortable bed. I mean seriously. Also, the room itself was big, immaculately cleaned and well appointed. We stayed there after a concert at nearby Jiffy Lube Live venue and will do so every time we see a concert there going forward.

Room Tip: We asked for king bed, non smoking.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Charleston, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

I was in the area with my son's basketball team and stayed in a Hampton Inn about 30 miles from this property for the weekend. Instead of returning home when planned... i decided to stay again and was close to this Hampton Inn... It was BEAUTIFUL! the customer service was BEAUTIFUL! The beds were EXCELLENTE!! The best breakfast I have ever had at a Hampton Inn... and I have stayed at several... A+++++

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Hilton Head Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

The Manassas Hampton Inn was very comfortable. The rooms were clean, staff was friendly, breakfast was good, and internet connection was fast. I had stayed in this hotel 10 years ago; it still looks new! We were attending an event at the Great Meadows and the Hampton Inn was one of the closer hotels. We ate at TGI Fridays, which is right across the parking lot and went to a movie at the Regal Manassas Stadium 14 & IMAX, which is just across I-66.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Norwood, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

We stayed here on a stopover on our way to a wedding. After working all day and hours of navigating through heavy, Friday night traffic, this place was an oasis. Friendly staff at the front desk, warm cookies, and recommendations for places to dine made our check in better than average. The property, including the room, was clean. We loved the microwave and refrigerator, both of which came in handy. Very nice breakfast and our checkout was quick and easy. We highly recommend this property for family travel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Johnson City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

This hotel was clean and there was a continental breakfast. The server at the continental breakfast, Francisco, was so hard-working! He was constantly working the room, asking if anything else was needed, and kept the breakfast well stocked. He was quick to explain how the waffle maker worked, and his manner made the experience pleasant and positive.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Biloxi, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

Having arrived in Manassas for a business class, I was booked into another hotel. The "other" hotel was an extended stay hotel and had a bad and creepy vibe to me. Upon going to my room, I knew I could not stay there. I immediately called the Hampton Inn I saw on my way to the other hotel. Shante told me to come over and they would be glad to accommodate me. Upon arriving, not only did I request a smoking room, I had also failed to let her know I would be there all week. I can not say enough about Shante and how she went over and above the call of duty to meet my request. She even called a guest that had a reservation for later in the week to see if they would mind a king room in order for me to be able to stay in the same room all week. The 2nd & 3rd night there my room was very warm. I called the front desk, again got Shante, who came up to the room, checked things out, and immediately called maintenance. I had a new unit installed in my room in less then 30 minutes! Everyone that you encountered was more then friendly. Always greeted you with a smile when they saw you. Always inquired whether or not I needed anything. The room was great, the location made me feel very safe, room was always clean. 4 restaurants within a safe walking distance that offer you a discount with your Hampton Inn key. There is no doubt that my stay at the Hampton Inn turned my entire trip around for the better! I would definitely book the Hampton Inn if I am ever required to travel to Manassas again!

Room Tip: The rooms on the "back" side of the hotel (uneven numbers?) may be a little quieter. I wa...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Manassas? Share your experiences!