“A Valentines Day Delight” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Bristow, Virginia
“A Valentines Day Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

My Husband & I were looking for a quiet retreat to spend out 1st Valentines day together. I have never staid at a such a wonderful hotel. The price was amazing & it was so clean.. then bed was the most amazing part. It was like sleeping on a cloud! I can't wait to go back for our next Valentines.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

255 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Belleville, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

I was traveling with a large tour group. We arrived at the hotel late in the evening. The management had all of us (about 100 people) in our rooms in a very short time.
The restaurant even stayed open after hours to accommodate us. The service was very warm and professional.The rooms were very clean and attractive. I will diffinitely return when in the area.

• Stayed August 2010
sc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2010

Room was very nice and bed very comfortable. Bathroom was also very nice and clean. When we come back to Manassas, this would be my first choice.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Quincy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

As this hotel has a evening bar, dinner menu and a good breakfast it is no problem to catch up on work and rest a little. Even the bikes we had with us were stored in a safe place without any comments or costs. All personel with the perfect attitude, thanks guys!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

There are a lot of options in northern Virginia and i almost always choose this one. The staff is always upbeat and helpful, the hotel is potless, the rooms are huge and comfortable. I don't normally wrtie reviews but i am taking the time to wrtie this one because this hotel is always a bright spot in a world of many dreary hotels. i highly recommend it.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
pa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

This holiday inn is located in a business park so it is a bit down a side road off the highway. We chose this for its location to the battlefield which was less than a mile away. This was a fairly new HI which lived up to the cleanliness and efficiency levels I have come to expect of Holiday Inn EXPRESS which is where I typically stay (please note this is not an express). The only problem we encountered was that they offer free wifi but neither of the us could access it with our computers and we normally do not have issues. I strongly recommend this for a clean, up to date place to stay.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Raleigh, NC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel twice in the past and had marginal experiences. But my recent stay was the worst hotel experience EVER. There was a church youth group staying on the same floor. I know this hotel caters to large groups due to the fact that both of my other stays had large tour groups staying there. The church group that I experienced during this visit was loud and unruly running up and down the hallways shooting till well after midnight. I complained about the disturbances only to start receiving "crank" phone calls. My wife answered the first two because the phone was on her side of the bed. But, because the phone calls were obscene I started taking them. I called and complain yet again to the front desk with no results. The calls continued to after 3:30AM. The next morning I got no results front hotel staff I have sent a letter to Holiday Inn, not only to have they not responded but still have not rewarded me my points (I am a priority club member). My major problem with this is that I am sure this group of obnoxious people were giving a group rate. I paid full price as a priority club member and had to drive the next morning EXHAUSTED. I do business in Manassas once every 6 weeks or so. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN. If the hotel staff would have just responded as if they were sorry for this incident or NOT put me on this floor to begin with they would still have me as a customer.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
OnTheRoadAgain69, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield, responded to this review, March 27, 2011
Dear Sir, We are truly sorry with your experience from the unruly guests we had. We did however act immediately and contact the coaches and parents to have their children settle down. We did however comp your stay by issuing you reward points. Again, we do sincerely apologize and we did try to best of our ability to appease all guests involved.

Been to Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield? Share your experiences!