“A good place to crash and enjoy the amenities” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Quincy
“A good place to crash and enjoy the amenities”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

As this hotel has a evening bar, dinner menu and a good breakfast it is no problem to catch up on work and rest a little. Even the bikes we had with us were stored in a safe place without any comments or costs. All personel with the perfect attitude, thanks guys!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

There are a lot of options in northern Virginia and i almost always choose this one. The staff is always upbeat and helpful, the hotel is potless, the rooms are huge and comfortable. I don't normally wrtie reviews but i am taking the time to wrtie this one because this hotel is always a bright spot in a world of many dreary hotels. i highly recommend it.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
pa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

This holiday inn is located in a business park so it is a bit down a side road off the highway. We chose this for its location to the battlefield which was less than a mile away. This was a fairly new HI which lived up to the cleanliness and efficiency levels I have come to expect of Holiday Inn EXPRESS which is where I typically stay (please note this is not an express). The only problem we encountered was that they offer free wifi but neither of the us could access it with our computers and we normally do not have issues. I strongly recommend this for a clean, up to date place to stay.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Raleigh, NC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel twice in the past and had marginal experiences. But my recent stay was the worst hotel experience EVER. There was a church youth group staying on the same floor. I know this hotel caters to large groups due to the fact that both of my other stays had large tour groups staying there. The church group that I experienced during this visit was loud and unruly running up and down the hallways shooting till well after midnight. I complained about the disturbances only to start receiving "crank" phone calls. My wife answered the first two because the phone was on her side of the bed. But, because the phone calls were obscene I started taking them. I called and complain yet again to the front desk with no results. The calls continued to after 3:30AM. The next morning I got no results front hotel staff I have sent a letter to Holiday Inn, not only to have they not responded but still have not rewarded me my points (I am a priority club member). My major problem with this is that I am sure this group of obnoxious people were giving a group rate. I paid full price as a priority club member and had to drive the next morning EXHAUSTED. I do business in Manassas once every 6 weeks or so. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN. If the hotel staff would have just responded as if they were sorry for this incident or NOT put me on this floor to begin with they would still have me as a customer.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
OnTheRoadAgain69, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield, responded to this review, March 27, 2011
Dear Sir, We are truly sorry with your experience from the unruly guests we had. We did however act immediately and contact the coaches and parents to have their children settle down. We did however comp your stay by issuing you reward points. Again, we do sincerely apologize and we did try to best of our ability to appease all guests involved.
NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2010

We were down visiting family at Walter Reed Army Hospital and this hotel was between their home and the hospital. The price was great; mid week before Memorial Day turned out to be a pricey day for travel to the DC area.
The room was large, clean and the staff was very friendly. The bed was real nice and firm which is great for a person with a back issue. I requested extra firm pillows and they were there for us when we arrive late at night. The only real issue was the pool closing at 10:00 p.m., for us that was early. We really could have used the whirlpool after a car ride. The towels were thick and soft and yes the toilet seat did not have a lid. This could bother some people but I was fine with it. The toilet was loud and you could hear the rooms around you flush. At least you know they flush. I did not mind it since we have one just like it at home.
We did not eat at the restaurant.
The pool area was clean and the pool was very refreshing early in the morning.
The location is wonderful and just off I-66. There are places to eat and stores if you need something and gas stations.
We will be coming back this year for another visit. I will have a hard decisions on which hotel to stay at now that we have 2 favorites.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2010

So maybe it's been too long since we've stayed in a Holiday Inn, or that this one is just better than most. The place is almost new. Everything is clean, fresh and modern. The hotel staff is very friendly and professional. Very nice greeting and check-in process upon arrival. The rooms are spacious and nicely appointed. The bathroom has nicer towels, granite counters and Bath & Body works toiletries. Big, comfy king size bed and large LCD TV, free internet in the room. You're also going to get a microwave and mini-fridge, too. I must say, we only came in for one night to catch a show at Jiffy Lube Live, but would be very comfortable here if we were staying longer. The location is great- lots of shopping, restaurants, etc. nearby.

Wonderful value, and totally not what we expected from Holiday Inn. Would happily stay there again the next time we're in town. For what it is, this hotel is an exceptional value and was a very nice surprise.

Note: They do have a continental breakfast we did not take advantage of. Also, there is a bar in the lobby as well- although we didn't go, there is a drink menu in the hotel room and everything look very reasonably priced.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
frequentfryer
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2010

Stayed here for one night but would have been happy staying for much longer. I think the hotel is new as everything was in really good condition. The room was excellent - really big, lovely decor and very clean. $71 got us a king size bed, table and chairs, desk, microwave, fridge, iron, bath and shower. Even an elephant made out of towels! We didn't use the fitness centre or pool - pool was busy with families and we didn't have much time. The restaurant bistro did good food at dinner, with good service. Breakfast was a little confusing - we paid for breakfast in advance, which allowed us $8.99 each for breakfast. There was nobody to receive us, so we didn't know if we should be having the buffet or waitress service. We ended up with waitress service and went a little over budget. The food was good, but they weren't the best pancakes I had in my fortnight in America. There was a bit of noise in the night as there was a large group of teenagers staying, and our telephone in the room rang at midnight (I think one of them was trying the inter-room telephone connection and got the wrong number) but it wasn't too bad. I was able to make use of the free business centre to print off my boarding passes for the flight, which was really useful. There was nothing much immediately around the hotel but it was minutes away from the battlefield, which is what we had gone to see, so great location for us. It was also only 15 minutes from the airport which made it a great place to stay for our last night on holiday.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield? Share your experiences!