“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Hanover, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very friendly staff, very clean and rooms are nice. Great location for all needs. Would recommend for anybody in the manassas area. The lounge is a very upscale place to have a drink and supper for a reasonable price.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Here in Virginia for work have never been here had no clue where to stay since we had a few scary hotels. Found one of our favorite hotel chains and OMG what a great hotel this was.
When you first walk in the beautiful lobby just says come in relax. The receptionist was wonderful he had a wonderful smile and was very polite. He answered all of our questions on where to eat and even kept the hot tub pool area open a bit longer for us to relax in. What a WONDERFUL man because I sure needed to relax my back.
Then we went into our room wow what a nice and clean room. The heater was already on keeping it at a nice comfortable setting, not like others where you have to keep coat on waiting for room to warm up. The hot tub/pool area was a wonderful plus clean, had music going and the pool was heated. YES it was warm enough to get in. Others say warm but they are not, this pool was nice. I LOVED MY STAY HERE, wish we would have found it sooner in the week we would have spent the 7 days at this hotel.
Only thing I may have a slight complaint about was the buffet at the restaurant, it was sad. Luke warm egg and french toast but bacon and fruit was wonderful and the coffee was good.
If we are ever back in this area we will for sure come back to this wonderful hotel. I loved my stay!!

Room Tip: Bring your bathing suit, the indoor pool and hot tub is a PLUS for this hotel!!
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful hotel as always! I always enjoy staying here! The service is great and facility is always clean. They have a great Full Service Restaurant on property with excellent food. The rooms are always comfortable and very clean. The Wifi is the fastest from any hotel I've stayed at recently. Thank you for always providing great service!!!!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is not offering breakfast until Jan 7, even though there is a special offer on Trip Advisor that includes breakfast. It's not that there is an extra charge, the restaurant is not open in the morning.

..............................

Stayed December 2014
CorporateHotels, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Good Morning! We see you had posted that our breakfast is closed. This is inaccurate, we shut down the HOT BUFFET during the Holidays. As posted, through January 5, 2015. This was a specific move we made to ensure the highest quality of the food being served because for the few days only 2-4 purchases were made from 6am-10am. With that being said, we elected to serve MADE-TO-ORDER food as guests came to the resturant.

We would appreciate it if your would re-consider updating your comments and scores based on the accuracy is a little off. Thank You.
Bolton Landing, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2014

Whenever any of my family or I are in the area we only consider staying at the Holiday Inn Manassas Battlefield. We never have any complaints about the workers, service, comfort or food.

This trip was for visiting relatives. When we arrive at the hotel it is almost like they are our relatives since they now recognize us!

We absolutely love Rod, Nellie and Katie.

What a wonderful second family to have.

Highly recommended!!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2014

Clean rooms, quick room service and very good restaurant, employees are really nice especially Katie, free WIFI, free parking, breakfast is for $7.99 and it is really good, free fresh coffee and tea 24 hours. all in all, I liked it very much, if I go to northern Virginia area again I would be staying there.

Neenah, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2014

I stay here frequently for work. Everyone always greets me with a warm smile and like an old friend. Manuel is especially attentive. I accidentally left a personal item during one of my stays. When I returned a few weeks later, they had kept it for me, waiting for my return. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the excellent customer service at this hotel!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield? Share your experiences!