“Great stay great people” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great stay great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Clean rooms, quick room service and very good restaurant, employees are really nice especially Katie, free WIFI, free parking, breakfast is for $7.99 and it is really good, free fresh coffee and tea 24 hours. all in all, I liked it very much, if I go to northern Virginia area again I would be staying there.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Neenah, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I stay here frequently for work. Everyone always greets me with a warm smile and like an old friend. Manuel is especially attentive. I accidentally left a personal item during one of my stays. When I returned a few weeks later, they had kept it for me, waiting for my return. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the excellent customer service at this hotel!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Fairmont, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I've been on the road for over 38 years, and I always seem to find my way back to this excellent motel. The motel staff is always nice and very helpful. The motel is well kept, and the rooms are always clean. The king-sized beds are very comfortable. The parking lot is great--plenty of room--you don't have to crawl out of the window to get out of the vehicle. I also like the restaurant, it's good, but there is also the convenience of many other restaurants within 1/4 mile. I like the location--it's centrally located in Northern Virginia. It works great for me in getting to D.C., Baltimore, Richmond, or Winchester. I feel that this is the best managed motel in which I have stayed in my 38 years on the road.

Room Tip: Can't go wrong with a king-sized bed.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Eagle River, Alaska, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

Yup, we got lost trying to exit Arlington, but finally navigated to the inn. Staff welcomed us, explained details and move in was quick and easy.
I like the one entrance idea and elevator near front entrance, roller carts available. Our room on the third floor near elevator was very quiet. Front desk staff went above and beyond helping with a small problem, Ken delivered customer service with a smile and sincere customer service. Breakfast was as expected, nice dining area and very clean. Check out was quick and easy. We would stay again and have booked another Inn property that we hope equals this gem.

Room Tip: Never heard any noise from elevators close by. We had front view and enjoyed sunrise,
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Scottsdale
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Manassas during my recent northeast road trip. After spending what seemed like hours maneuvering the nearby interstates to get to Manassas, I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel.

Some observations:

Pros:

- Friendly staff and fast check-in: this hotel is a bit tricky to find, so when I called to get some directions, the individual who helped me was extremely courteous. Check-in was fast, although they did put me in a room next to the elevator, which I specifically requested to be away from. It worked out however as the room was very quiet.

- Clean rooms: the room was very clean and had a refrigerator and in-room coffee. The bathroom is on its way to needing a redo, but nothing I could live with.

- Free wifi.

- Room service: I was amazed that they offered room service, and it's extremely reasonable ( I.e. Club sandwich with fries for under $10). Service was quick and thorough. Also, breakfast was also really reasonable.

Cons:

- No MP3 player in the room.

- No complimentary breakfast.

I'd recommend this hotel and would stay there again ever in the area.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Gothem City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2014

Chose this hotel based on price and location in the DC Metro area. 30 min from IAD airport. Room were very clean. Hotel was very cozy. Lots of parking for oversized vehicles. I wish all Holiday Inn's were this nice. Front desk staff is very friendly.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Ashland, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

This property continues to provide service at levels that exceed expectations. Cleanliness, comfort, quiet and convenience are all in residence at this hotel. And an excellent location, too.

When in the Manassas, Virginia area, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield? Share your experiences!