“Great "Home .. away from Home"” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #2 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Mississippi
“Great "Home .. away from Home"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2009

Rod, Julie and the whole staff at the Manassas property are wonderful and treat me like one of the family. I have been staying there off and on for 3 months on business.
The rooms are very modern and clean. The food is great - lil pricey. Everything is clean. Smoking is not allowed at all... which really helps keep the property new and fresh.
Internet gets bogged down at times. But, when it does, I can watch the mid sized HD Flat panel TV... so no worries.

• Liked — Bed and Linens
  • Disliked — Internet Access /
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

261 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
VA Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2008

This is a very nice hotel. My wife and I travel extensively and we were very impressed with the new Holiday Inn in Manassas. Julie was very helpful and highly recommended the food in the hotel restaurant. Wow, we were impressed!! We will definitely be back.

• Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
Va Beach, Va
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2008

General Manager Rod and Julie you are the best at making your guest feel welcomed. As a platium Priority Club member your Holiday Inn is the best Hotel I stayed at this year. Thanks for all that you do. I left some items at your hotel earlier this year and Julie tracked me down and mailed it to me right away. Keep up the good work and I'll visit as often as my job requires. You run the best hotel in the Manassas, Va area for the price. A great value.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Gift shop
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2008

I have stayed at dozens of Holiday Inn hotels, however, this one ranks tops on my list. The rooms are beautiful and spacious, the food is superb, the staff are friendly and helpful. I will be back.

• Liked — Rooms and food
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2008

This hotel may be a bit far from the city - but if you're willing to drive a little farther this hotel is worth it.

It's clean, the rooms are large, the bedding and linen is exquisite and the furniture choice and arrangement rivals some JW Marriotts I've stayed at.

The front desk was helpful, and the wireless internet got me by.

Negatives? Sure - I wish they had a weight machine in the excercise room and I wish the bar would stay open past 10 PM (I could never time my obligations right).

Overall an excellent stay. I've joined up with the Holiday Inn frequent stay program as off this stay I'm convinced to check into thier hotel chain more often.

• Liked — Cleanliness, modern
  • Disliked — Bar closes at 10 PM
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
Ocean City, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2008

My boyfriend and I were in town for a concert at the Nissan Pavilion and this Holiday Inn was the perfect choice for us. It was close to the Pavilion...about 5 miles or so. I have worked in the hospitality industry for about 10 years now and I was very impressed with this hotel. The staff was very polite, professional, and accomodating and the check in/ check out was smooth. The room was wonderful. Absolutely loved the cool modern decor and flat screen tv... (was definitely not the usual drab typical hotel room) Everything about the room was extremely clean including the bedding and towels. I felt very comfortable here and would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
Martin, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2008

This place is very clean, as it had been open only a few months when I stayed there. Weekend rate was pretty good, and the general manager was willing to work with me on the weekday rates after having to extend my stay.
Beds were nice, and flat-screen TV was a plus.
The staff was excellent and very helpful. The parking lot was large and could easily accommadate an oversized vehicle. Maybe not a big rig, but pretty much anything else.
Good pool and fitness room.
The only problem I had was poor wireless signal at far end of top floor, but that's pretty common.
It's just two or three miles to the Manassas National Batltefield Park, which is a nice place to visit and offers a couple of good, yet easy, hiking trails. It's also close to the Nissan Pavilion, where lot's of good outdoor concerts are held.
I never got up in time to check out the breakfast, but the restuarant was good, if a bit pricey. I highly recommend the crab-stuffed shrimp. Might be the best appetizer I've ever had.
I have no reason to stay anywhere else on my next trip to this area. Highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield? Share your experiences!