“General Manager helped me out” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Atlanta, Georgia
“General Manager helped me out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

When my reservation was incorrectly booked for the wrong night, the General Manager helped find me a new room at the same rate and reapplied the charges from my "no show" to the correct night. He was very helpful and understanding about my situation, I would have been very upset to have to pay for a room that I didn't use so I really appreciated his assistance in resolving the issue. I probably got an even better/bigger room than was originally booked and a complimentary breakfast as well. Since I've got more business trips to this location, I'm sure I will be back again. Thank you, Rod Jarrah.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I must admit, I've never gotten a chance to stay at a Holiday Inn prior to my experience, and I was pleasantly surprised! I stayed during a snow storm, and was politely greeted by Katie at the front desk making me feel warm and comfortable. The lobby is clean and quiet, gym was very nice and spotless; the room was also very clean, cozy and peaceful, with a definite plus for having a mini fridge and a microwave, as well as Direct TV (because I'm not used to having such a wide selection!). Moreover, the bed was very comfy, and I had one of the best nights sleep in a long time! Even the restaurant/bar was great, and the service was excellent! It's spacious, sparkling clean, and I couldn't believe how good the food was! I love how this Holiday Inn offers a breakfast buffet, (the eggs were fluffy and tasted so fresh!) And my server Adam, was very professional and accommodating! Great management, too.. excellent job by Mr. Rod! Would recommend this place to anyone and everyone.. Cheers!

Room Tip: The suite 110 has a really nice jacuzzi in the room itself where you can enjoy watching TV while rel...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Thank you for the greatest stay from any Holiday Inn I've ever stayed in! The front desk staff, especially Nelly and Katie, are the best I've ever encountered, always smiling and friendly, ready to help whenever needed. Rod, the General Manager, always greets guests in the morning as they come down for breakfast, really adding a nice touch to make you feel welcome and pampered.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stayed only one night at the Holiday Inn Manassas. Very impressed! The room was large, bed was perfectly comfortable, the staff was very friendly, and everything was spotless! They have Directv satellite which I thought was cool. The only minor complaint is that the bathroom is rather smallish. If you are travelling alone, it's no problem, but two people can't share the bathroom at one time. I had drinks with friends at the Twist bistro which was a very pleasant experience. Did not try any of the food though. Easy access to I-66 and plenty of restaurants. I highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Bolton Landing, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

I totally enjoyed my stay from the moment I was greeted by Nellie, and Mr. Jarrah. Even the housekeeping staff greeted me as I was walked down the hall. I had a very nice dinner with a staff that was very attentive. I will definitely be coming back as I travel through the area on my next business trip. Hats off folks!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip and i have to say this was a refreshing experience..the room was nice and clean, was very quiet so i was able to sleep, but my favorite thing about the stay had to be the breakfast and the service. The server adam was on top of anything i needed and he made me feel welcomed..im glad i stayed here because i know where im going to stay any time I'm in manassas. I hope this helps anybody

• Stayed December 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

My wife and I live locally but had to stay in a hotel due to backed up sewage pouring into our house. Needless to say, it was an emotional moment in that it was the holiday season and 15 family members were due to come over to our house for dinner.

We booked our room through Expedia and due to a website glitched we were double booked. Only asked for help from the front counter at the Holiday Inn we were met by a very on empathetic attendant. Without going into detail it was an extremely unpleasant experience.

The next day my wife and I went to the counter to complain. The General Manager happen to be doing payroll and overheard our conversation came out to assist. He was very understanding, empathetic and professional. Because of him, this is the area hotel that I will recommend to family and friends visiting the area. It is also the hotel that I will use if I suffer another catastrophe at my house.

Stayed December 2013

Been to Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield? Share your experiences!