“EXCELLET!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Chicago, Illinois
“EXCELLET!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I stayed with my family for 2 nights. We were far away from home and walked in to this place without a reservation. The lady behind the desk helped us out by giving us a great rate with breakfast included. She was extremely nice and professional and had a way of making us feel like we were coming home. The rooms were amazing as was everything else about this gorgeous property. Thank you for a great stay and we hope to be back if we're ever in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
CorporateHotels, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you! We hope to see you again real soon!

255 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Clean, fairly new property with incredibly welcoming and helpful staff! Also nice to have a full service menu restaurant surrounding a family-friendly, but lively bar and bar staff. Large TV in lounge/lobby was also great for relaxing. Clean rooms and bath--all in all great value.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank You, we'll let our staff know that you enjoyed your visit.
Benton, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We had a great stay at this hotel. We stopped on our way home from a week's vacation (a long drive) and it was just what we needed. We had a refreshing night's sleep, a good breakfast, use of the exercise room, pool and hot tub, and friendly, helpful staff - even gave us directions. Thanks!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you!
RI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Very clean, professionally run hotel. Staff was very helpful and courteous and would go out of their way to make sure you have anything you need. On site restaurant was convenient. Highly recommend it!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank You!
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

i go to this hotel every week the serves is fantactic very nice people all employes thank you all for you excelent service i recomment please visit this is the best hotel in manassas virginia area thanks to rod he is a nice gay thanks to nely to ana all the employes thanks

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Wow! Thank You very much!
Chester, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Mr. Jarrah,

I tried to send this to you by email, but it didn't go through. I wanted to take a moment to recognize someone on your team who went above and beyond to help me out. We have always had great service and a wonderful stays at your Manassas Battlefield Holiday Inn, in Manassas, VA. Everyone is always so pleasant and helpful including the welcome my friend and I got from the front desk representative who remembered us. But I wanted to recognize Katie for going above and beyond. I was there for a concert at Jiffy Lube Live and accidentally left my jacket behind. I called the desk and asked for help and someone called me back promptly to let me know it had been found and suggested I call back on Monday during business hours. I called on Monday for help and the first person I talked to told me to call UPS but didn’t really give much direction for what to do and how to make it all happen. I called UPS and learned I needed an email address so I could email the shipping label. I called back to your hotel and got Katie who immediately offered her email address and said she would make sure it all got taken care of. When UPS didn’t show up, she took it upon herself to personally drop the package off at UPS and I got my jacket a few days later. I truly appreciate everything that everyone did to make “my mistake” all good again.

Thanks again and thank Katie for me!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
We're happy you enjoyed your stay! Please stop by again!
Bound Brook, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Came to VA for a concert at the Jiffy Lube Live just a few minutes away. The hotel is in the "business district" but is close to restaurants, etc in the area. It's down a quiet side road off the main highway. Very clean, even had a towel on the bed in the shape of a piggy. What a pleasant surprise!! The bed was comfortable, bathroom very clean, and A/C worked well!! Had a great night sleep.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the kind review! The bar is closed by 10pm, but we will keep it open for as long as there are customers there. We hope to see you again!

Been to Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield? Share your experiences!