We stayed for two nights while in the area for a wedding. The associates at the desk were all lovely and helpful. The lobby and bar/restaurant area was nice. There was a torrential downpour when we and our friends came in so we decided to eat dinner at the restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised and most of the meal was great, esp for hotel food.. (The potato wedges that accompanied the meals were dry and flavorless. Salads, steaks, salmon and chicken fettuccine were great.)
Our room was nice and clean, fully supplied. Great water pressure. My only complaint were the pillows. I usually bring my own and regretted not bringing them, no matter where we stayed on this trip.
The breakfast was 'eh'. We had coupons for a free breakfast. If you are only going to eat cereal, yogurt or fruit, then you are good. The hot foods were marginal and as with any HI 'fried potatoes with peppers', they were dry with no flavor. I didn't see any toaster or options for toast or bagels to go with the eggs/hot food breakfast. Instead of runny grits, perhaps a thought of oatmeal would be of more interest to guests. We didn't know until later on that there was a breakfast menu, so perhaps that would have been better. Needless to say, we by-passed our free breakfast the following morning in favor of the close-by Cracker Barrel.
Over-all, a good stay and we'd return if in the area again! Thanks to all at HI Manassas! :-)
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield Hotel Manassas
- Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield Hotel
- Holiday Inn Manassas Battlefield
- Holiday Inn Manassas
- Manassas Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newest hotel in Northern Virginia, the Holiday Inn Manassas Battlefield, our hotel features a convenient location, right off I-66, & is just a half-hour from locations such as Washington, DC, the Dulles International Airport (IAD) and the Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA).Our Manassas hotel understands the needs of our traveler so we offer complimentary hot breakfast buffet, complimentary high-speed, wired & wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center and excellent meeting facilities.Our hotel amenities make your stay a terrific experience. There's a heated indoor pool & whirlpool with an outdoor sundeck, a well-equipped fitness center and a 24-hour convenience store for snacks and sundries. You can dine on American cuisine at Twist Bistro & Lounge.Leisure Travelers and families enjoy our Manassas, VA hotel's location near attractions such as the Jiffy Lube Live, Dulles Expo Center, Freedom Museum, Manassas Battlefield, Splashdown Waterpark & the Manassas Mall. Visitors can spend a day in Washington, DC, which is just a half-hour away, and enjoy any number of DC's world-famous attractions.When you're looking for the best Manassas, VA hotels, book your reservations with us, & enjoy our excellent amenities in a convenient location.2011 Torchbearer Award & 2010, 2011 Trip Advisor Award ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.