“Awesome customer service!” 5 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 19 hotels in Manassas
“Awesome customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Thank you Katie & Rob for taking care of the unexpected charge for the roll away bed! I appreciate your understanding & kindness! When I called I expected a horrible confrontation but recieved the absolute opposite. I will be sure to stay with you our next visit to D.C. & highly recommend you to all my friends & family headed that way!! :)

• Stayed March 2013
CorporateHotels, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for your kind words and thank you for staying with us! If you like confrontation, we can do that as well… ;-) just kidding.

251 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while visiting family in the area. The place was very clean and the staff was very professional and acomodating. The breakfast in the morning was pretty decent. They also display their award given by tripadvisor very proud. I will definetly stay here again if visiting back in town.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank You for staying with us, and yes we're very proud of our #1 Hotel on Trip Advisor since 2009-2012, fingers crossed 2013 as well. Please our staff or I know via email, sales@corporatehotels.com on how we can improve as we would like you for be full satisfied with your stay. Thanks Again!
NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Great location, close to park, shopping and food. Super Clean rooms, Very nicely decorated, wonderful breakfast. Large hotel but was very quiet. The front desk wasn't very helpful with directions nor recommendations on where to eat. She also gave us a double when I booked a King and was not notified of the change. Hotel was fairly empty so no excuses. Asked for extra pillows but received none. Front desk could use some improvement but we checked in at night so I am sure day staff is much better. Overall we were very happy with our stay and would return. Great price for all the features of the hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
CorporateHotels, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Blacksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have been coming to Manassas on business regularly for the last 18 years. I was so glad when this hotel opened, and I have yet to have a bad experience. EVERYONE on the staff is friendly and attentive. The lobby and restaurant are great and it's just a great stay every time.
I must concur with some of the other reviews though - the breakfast 'buffet' is not in keeping with the rest of the hotel experience. AND this is the second year in a row that the hot water and water pressure was just not there. I trust they will get this fixed.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
CorporateHotels, Manager at Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank You. And yes, we are working on the water pressure issue. The heaters have been turned up.
Blacksburg, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

The Holiday Inn - Manassas Battlefield is a nice property in a nice location, with a very friendly staff that smiles and tries to make your stay excellent. The hotel is very clean and convenient. That said, there are some things that need work.

First, as stated by a couple of other reviewers - there seems to be more than the average problem of loud guests and noise. I could hear pretty much everything in the hallway (despite being away from the elevator), and I turned the TV up so that I couldn't hear the adjacent room.

Second, water pressure and temperature was a problem. I was there three days; I tried showering at less "premium" times and still had an issue throughout the stay. I mentioned it to the desk, and on the third day the temperature was better with even less water pressure. Kudos to the staff for trying.

Third, the "free" breakfast buffet should be at least equal to what one might get at the Holiday Inn Express across I-66. There are significantly fewer selections, even though the items are the same foodservice bulk variety. The table service and televisions at each booth are a great touch, and again - the staff was quick, friendly and efficient. Management really should give them food commensurate with their desire to please the guests.

Overall, I consider this an average experience, which is a shame. With the staff and facility they have, this could easily be an outstanding property. It's a solid value in the highly competitive Dulles area, but if you are a light sleeper or rely on the hotel breakfast you might want to consider other properties.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
CorporateHotels, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Mr. W,

Thank you for your comments. It helps to let us what we are doing right and also where we can make improvements. I took some time to examine the issues you have mentioned and think we have come up with some solutions. (1) Noise from hallways. It seems we can put a door sweeps on to cover the air gap under the door. The remaining walls, halls, bedroom and bathroom walls and floors are fully insulated as per design. (2) Water Pressure. Prince William county does fluctuate water pressures from time to time as in any county everywhere. We will try to see if there is a pump we can add to our system to help boost the pressure. (3) Complimentary Hot Breakfast Bar. We are a Full-Service hotel and not required to offer Free Breakfast, unlike our limited service brand which offers such pre-prepared 'foodservice bulk' items on heated chaffing dishes. The food from our kitchen is always freshly made everyday at time of order. We do not serve pre-packed food items, nor will we ever. As a special 'Thank You' to our Priority Club & Platinum Member guests, we are offering this limited Hot Breakfast. As you may have noted, it contains; meat items, eggs, potatoes, yogurt, cereals, grits or oatmeal, variety of breads, fruits, juice, coffee and milk. However, If these are not to ones liking, there is always the option to order any plated meals from our menu.

In closing, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention, and we hope you choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Regards,
Rod J.
Chesterfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is our second time we are staying to this hotel! Just would like to say I highly recommend this hotel! The staff is great! Awesome customer service! Had an issue with loud guests and they took care of the situation asap! Very clean and brand new!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Every member of staff was polite and very helpful. They went out of their way to make sure I had a pleasant stay at the hotel. If I ever am in the area again I would stay at the same hotel. I had an issue with noisy neighbors and the star. Including Rod Jarrah went out of their way to make sure I enjoyed the rest of my stay.

Thank You!

Been to Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield? Share your experiences!