The Holiday Inn - Manassas Battlefield is a nice property in a nice location, with a very friendly staff that smiles and tries to make your stay excellent. The hotel is very clean and convenient. That said, there are some things that need work.
First, as stated by a couple of other reviewers - there seems to be more than the average problem of loud guests and noise. I could hear pretty much everything in the hallway (despite being away from the elevator), and I turned the TV up so that I couldn't hear the adjacent room.
Second, water pressure and temperature was a problem. I was there three days; I tried showering at less "premium" times and still had an issue throughout the stay. I mentioned it to the desk, and on the third day the temperature was better with even less water pressure. Kudos to the staff for trying.
Third, the "free" breakfast buffet should be at least equal to what one might get at the Holiday Inn Express across I-66. There are significantly fewer selections, even though the items are the same foodservice bulk variety. The table service and televisions at each booth are a great touch, and again - the staff was quick, friendly and efficient. Management really should give them food commensurate with their desire to please the guests.
Overall, I consider this an average experience, which is a shame. With the staff and facility they have, this could easily be an outstanding property. It's a solid value in the highly competitive Dulles area, but if you are a light sleeper or rely on the hotel breakfast you might want to consider other properties.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield Hotel Manassas
- Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield Hotel
- Holiday Inn Manassas Battlefield
- Holiday Inn Manassas
- Manassas Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newest hotel in Northern Virginia, the Holiday Inn Manassas Battlefield, our hotel features a convenient location, right off I-66, & is just a half-hour from locations such as Washington, DC, the Dulles International Airport (IAD) and the Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA).Our Manassas hotel understands the needs of our traveler so we offer complimentary hot breakfast buffet, complimentary high-speed, wired & wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center and excellent meeting facilities.Our hotel amenities make your stay a terrific experience. There's a heated indoor pool & whirlpool with an outdoor sundeck, a well-equipped fitness center and a 24-hour convenience store for snacks and sundries. You can dine on American cuisine at Twist Bistro & Lounge.Leisure Travelers and families enjoy our Manassas, VA hotel's location near attractions such as the Jiffy Lube Live, Dulles Expo Center, Freedom Museum, Manassas Battlefield, Splashdown Waterpark & the Manassas Mall. Visitors can spend a day in Washington, DC, which is just a half-hour away, and enjoy any number of DC's world-famous attractions.When you're looking for the best Manassas, VA hotels, book your reservations with us, & enjoy our excellent amenities in a convenient location.2011 Torchbearer Award & 2010, 2011 Trip Advisor Award ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.