“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I fully enjoyed the experience of my stay here. To start off, the front desk was almost begging me to place a great review for them so that they could attain another award (not sure which) and were very polite and respectful during the entire stay. The room was very large and "temperature-friendly". The beds were extremely comfortable making me wish I wasn't there for business and had to get up early. They had a very nice breakfast set-up every morning with a personal TV in every booth to watch while stuffing my face on some decent food. Another biggie for me was the free WI-FI. The only small issue was that at the time, they had issues with the vending machine company and had empty machines. In the interim, they offered soft drinks and snacks near the front desk for purchase but this did not retract in the awesome experience I had. Great place!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
CorporateHotels, Manager at Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank You!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
va
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We only spent the night while in town for a concert, but this is one of the nicest hotel rooms I've ever stayed in. Very comfortable beds, ample space and a nice view of the area, even though we were on the interstate side. Staff was fantastic, and very knowledgeable about the area and local events. Even had a chat with one of the front desk employees all the way up to our room after the concert. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
CorporateHotels, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank You!
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

OMW!!!! This room was great, the staff was wonderful, the bed slept like a dream!!! Can I go back today???? If I ever get back to this area, I WILL stay again in this hotel. I highly recommend it! The room was so very clean and you could tell that the housekeeping staff took pride in their job. They made the room invitingly clean.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

My wif and I stayed here for five days. The room was very nice, and the staff was very welcoming. We were driving a big semi tractor, and they told us no problem parking it. We ate several times in the resturant and the food is very good, and so are the drinks. lol

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay. The hotel is conveniently located off the interstate but our room was amazingly quiet! The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was free for two and good but basic. pool and fitness room are small but nice. Hot tub was a plus.

• Stayed July 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

After a long day of travel it's always a real pick me up just to check in at the Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield. The GM, Rod Jarrah, and his staff are extremely pleasant and make you feel so incredibly welcomed. I often go out of my way and choose to stay at this property even though other hotels may be more convenient to my travel plans. Although all of my visits here have been on business trips, I absolutely know that this property would offer my family and/or friends an enjoyable and happy experience during a leisure, vacation, or pleasure stay. The staff at the restaurant and lounge (Twist Bistro and Lounge) is friendly and very accommodating and has always made me very comfortable. Mr. Jarrah and his staff get your day off to a great start when you check out and leave you looking forward to your next visit.
Tom S from Philadelphia/southern New Jersey

Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

As a prior owner of a beach hotel I can truly say that I wish my staff and accommodations were this nice. My wife and I resided there for 7 days and each evening came back to a spotless room. Breakfast quite enjoyable. We were fortunate to find a true gem in this area. We recommend it highly..Check in was very smooth and the amenities great. Manager and staff most accommodataing. Thank you Mr. Jarrah for a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield? Share your experiences!